Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao getting KO'd by a jab from Rios the worst prediction in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's got to be right up there near the top. He is now saying washed up Pacquiao will be badly out boxed and lose a one sided decision in his next fight. He also claims to be a Pacquiao fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Yea but its also hilarious.
      I literally can't stop laughing anytime somebody brings it up lol

I was reading one of his algieri posts yesterday and somebody brought up the jab prediction and I just started laughing my ass off.

Who the **** gets knocked out by a jab? And how would it come from Rios to Pacquiao?? lmao...

Comment

Anybody got the link to that thread. I remember reading it and thinking dafuq?!

Comment

the idiot that made that prediction only wanted to pump up rios so when pacquiao beat him, the win would be better than what it really is. he does that for every pacquaio fight. now that pacquiao is fighting algieri he really has to do it because algieri is terrible espn level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            I literally can't think of a worse prediction than this. In human history.

You could have put money on Pacquiao getting Disqualified by low blows and you would have had a better chance. At least people getting disqualified by low blows actually happens.

Has anyone ever been knocked out by a jab? I have never seen it happren.
            I think he's all about the act. I've only noticed him talk about fights when people aren't interested in Manny's opponents. Case in point Rios, Algieri and even JMM IV to an extent. No one can really believe a jab would ko Pac. Rios has an ok jab, one strong enough to stun Alvarado, but it ain't the best one in the business.

He hypes up the opponents a little much but he's a Manny fan. He just wants people to believe the opponent selection isn't as bad as people know it is. That prediction though... Was one of the absolute funniest and worst that I've seen on here

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              the idiot that made that prediction only wanted to pump up rios so when pacquiao beat him, the win would be better than what it really is. he does that for every pacquaio fight. now that pacquiao is fighting algieri he really has to do it because algieri is terrible espn level fighter.
              Wrong, but you exposed what you and other flow so do with this reply. I notice Floyd fans belittle every PAC fight and big up every Floyd foe like saying canelo and maidan a are more dangerous than a prime pacquiao for Floyd.

And op I never said he will I believe I said its possible you must remember pack an was coming off a devastating chin cracking ko. Roy jones was never able to take a **** again, and PAC said rios hurt him in the fight. Rios was sleepy, he was not used to the big stage and the early morning fight time plus the Chinese food got him sluggish he couldn't eat what he was used to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Hectari trolls everyone, and it's funny seeing both Floyd and Manny fanboys get mad with him. You can live with trolls like that.
                Yeah there are some trolls that just add a little something to nab like that mushaheeden??? Jcc jr lover guy

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  I think he's all about the act. I've only noticed him talk about fights when people aren't interested in Manny's opponents. Case in point Rios, Algieri and even JMM IV to an extent. No one can really believe a jab would ko Pac. Rios has an ok jab, one strong enough to stun Alvarado, but it ain't the best one in the business.

He hypes up the opponents a little much but he's a Manny fan. He just wants people to believe the opponent selection isn't as bad as people know it is. That prediction though... Was one of the absolute funniest and worst that I've seen on here
                  Spot on post

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    move on , hectari is cool and good for nsb.

everyone brings this up in every thread anyway.

no need to make a whole thread about it making him feel bad about his prediction

his other predictions have a good success rate
                    I agree, Hectari is reasonable poster.

However, that prediction is bordering the realm of trolling.

Which can be fun, if used effectively.

Comment

One of the worst but not the worst as there was still a chance.

Flowmos predicting Floyd would make easy work of PAC is by far the worse. Floyd is so scared of PAC he claimed his health came first and called himself a coward. This one had no chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X