Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He couldn't write a will (is that an expression?)

Comment

• Duh. Dan Brown is the Dan Rafael of human history.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I won't admit that it's possible or practicable to use this as a method of assassination.
        You were shown videos of a car's steering and breaks being controlled via it's computer. It's quite possible to assassinate someone with just that alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You were shown videos of a car's steering and breaks being controlled via it's computer. It's quite possible to assassinate someone with just that alone.
          As long as you allow a team of computer scientists unfettered access to your vehicle. I hardly think that somebody characterised as being afraid for their life is going to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Eh...so....we should seek the truth, and we will find how we are being brainwashed and manipulated by the media, and the NWO's cruel and violent ways of uniting humanity with love??

We should think for ourselves, but also think like a child, and not fear the NWO's grand plan.

Makes perfect sense.
            No. That was a mere philosophy or possibility of why the NWO exists. I don't know there goal/mission. There is possibility the NWO wants evil, and not LOVE. I'm not saying the NWO wants love. There are many conclusions we can draw. When I mean is to LOVE the world for what it is. Don't play the games the media/government/elites play. They have created hate through brainwashing and propaganda. They are programming people via the subconscious mind, because it is HEAVENLY influenced. Therefore we are taught to think with the left side of our brains instead of the thinking mind of creativity and to free think for ourselves. The majority of us are manipulated by media and aren't really in-control of our lives. They install fears into our lives, and what to believe. Some people will never see it until they let go of the media/tv/newspapers. When people wake up, they will unchain their mind from the ongoing cycle we go through and the struggle. No longer a slave to their stupid systems.

The problem I have is people not being able to think for themselves and have their own beliefs. People are scared of having a different belief or following the crowd. It is apparently weird to be different, or have different views. The majority of people haven't formed an opinion from their own logic, instead the logic of what others have told them/thought to believe.. It's from what others have said. Hardly anyone reads a book and does their own research, they read a newspaper. Instead they are absorbed by some newspapers and propaganda machine. Who knows what **** they put in there. People have failed to see right through this propaganda machine!

The Illuminati/government/NWO, there is no need to be afraid of them or play their games. Get caught up in the scare mongering.

When you quit watching TV that is the media and reading the newspaper, you will begin to be able to think more logically and with more creativity in life. Everything will come together. It takes time to move on, and step away, but when people are ready they will. The awakening has already started for many people already. We are witnessing the change/transition now at a slow pace.

What is important is to form your own belief system, and let go of the old way of thinking. We will start creating our natural talents from within in, and leaving the energy of greed, power, and wealth behind. And competition from others for things that do not matter. No longer slaves from this on-going system.

Know that love conquerors all and not to hate. Everything else is secondary in life. Love people, animals, nature. See that all people of all different races are beautiful. That we shell not hate, and not play by the rules that been created to divide and conqueror humanity, which has been here since ancient times. It it still being played right here today in-front of us, and that is the reason for the still on going fighting between one another. The divide and conqueror rule might be old but it is still very much with us today. When you can see through this - you will begin your awakening and right through the bull**** we have been taught.

Just remember to LOVE. That is the most important thing in life.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                No. That was a mere philosophy or possibility of why the NWO exists. I don't know there goal/mission. There is possibility the NWO wants evil, and not LOVE. I'm not saying the NWO wants love. There are many conclusions we can draw. When I mean is to LOVE the world for what it is. Don't play the games the media/government/elites play. They have created hate through brainwashing and propaganda. They are programming people via the subconscious mind, because it is HEAVENLY influenced. Therefore we are taught to think with the left side of our brains instead of the thinking mind of creativity and to free think for ourselves. The majority of us are manipulated by media and aren't really in-control of our lives. They install fears into our lives, and what to believe. Some people will never see it until they let go of the media/tv/newspapers. When people wake up, they will unchain their mind from the ongoing cycle we go through and the struggle. No longer a slave to their stupid systems.

The problem I have is people not being able to think for themselves and have their own beliefs. People are scared of having a different belief or following the crowd. It is apparently weird to be different, or have different views. The majority of people haven't formed an opinion from their own logic, instead the logic of what others have told them/thought to believe.. It's from what others have said. Hardly anyone reads a book and does their own research, they read a newspaper. Instead they are absorbed by some newspapers and propaganda machine. Who knows what **** they put in there. People have failed to see right through this propaganda machine!

The Illuminati/government/NWO, there is no need to be afraid of them or play their games. Get caught up in the scare mongering.

When you quit watching TV that is the media and reading the newspaper, you will begin to be able to think more logically and with more creativity in life. Everything will come together. It takes time to move on, and step away, but when people are ready they will. The awakening has already started for many people already. We are witnessing the change/transition now at a slow pace.

What is important is to form your own belief system, and let go of the old way of thinking. We will start creating our natural talents from within in, and leaving the energy of greed, power, and wealth behind. And competition from others for things that do not matter. No longer slaves from this on-going system.

Know that love conquerors all and not to hate. Everything else is secondary in life. Love people, animals, nature. See that all people of all different races are beautiful. That we shell not hate, and not play by the rules that been created to divide and conqueror humanity, which has been here since ancient times. It it still being played right here today in-front of us, and that is the reason for the still on going fighting between one another. The divide and conqueror rule might be old but it is still very much with us today. When you can see through this - you will begin your awakening and right through the bull**** we have been taught.

Just remember to LOVE. That is the most important thing in life.
                Did this **** make sense to anybody at all?

It's just a stream of semi-conscious bull**** littered with cliches about how evil the media is and how love is all we need to change the world. What a crock of unrealistic hippie bull****.

FFS, I feel dumber having read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  Did this **** make sense to anybody at all?

It's just a stream of semi-conscious bull**** littered with cliches about how evil the media is and how love is all we need to change the world. What a crock of unrealistic hippie bull****.

FFS, I feel dumber having read it.
                  The first few words followed by a wall of text put me off. I applaud thee for suffering through it.

I may read it later, but from experience im presuming my only choice of responses will be either jovial indifference, subtle yet polite sarcasm, or posting photos of old floppy t1ts.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    As long as you allow a team of computer scientists unfettered access to your vehicle.
                    Or it can be just one guy. With a smart phone or tablet.

All it takes is hacking into Onstar or Blue Link. Onstar has admitted in the past that they monitor vehicles even after service has been cancelled.

And we already know the NSA has forced companies to give them access to their systems in order to "fight terrorism." They wouldn't even have to hack in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Or it can be just one guy. With a smart phone or tablet.
                      Is that how the MIT team did it?

Comment

Working...
                      X