No announcement yet.

Whats goin on in Lebron's Head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats goin on in Lebron's Head?

Does he know that he will be one of the most hated NBA Players this season? He went for being a person that people rooted for to now the villian of the NBA, hardly anyone out of Miami will want to see him prosper now since his "decision." If he wins any sort of championships it will be tainted...What kind of Individual is this guy?

Jesus, he moved team cause HE wanted to. I wouldnt stay for the fans when theres a better chance of winning next season with another team

Comment

Why should he care? Why live your life always caring what abuncha bitches think about ya?

He's doin what makes him happy. Why shouldnt he do that? Like seriously

If you aint living life for yourself you are failing at life. Simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
        Does he know that he will be one of the most hated NBA Players this season? He went for being a person that people rooted for to now the villian of the NBA, hardly anyone out of Miami will want to see him prosper now since his "decision." If he wins any sort of championships it will be tainted...What kind of Individual is this guy?
        He certainly made his "decision" into a circus that was way overblown by him and sports journalists, yeah that part was pretty stupid, but if he truly feels that's where he's going to win championships good luck to him. If he didn't go about his decision the way he did do you think he would be treated differently?

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
          He certainly made his "decision" into a circus that was way overblown by him and sports journalists, yeah that part was pretty stupid, but if he truly feels that's where he's going to win championships good luck to him. If he didn't go about his decision the way he did do you think he would be treated differently?
          IMO He would have been respected more by the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            Why should he care? Why live your life always caring what abuncha bitches think about ya?

He's doin what makes him happy. Why shouldnt he do that? Like seriously

If you aint living life for yourself you are failing at life. Simple as that
            He shoud care because coming out of high school he insisted on playing with the Cavs and winning championships with them.. that was his promise to cleveland but he finds out the league's hard and he gets cold feet.

in lebron's case though when the going gets tough lebron gets going.

Comment

IMO, he made the right move and he shouldn't be hated on. How can you hate on a guy that took a pay cut to win a championship, especially in an era where we ***** that all athletes care about is their pay check. Lebron did Cleveland dirty with the whole tv show and not talking to the cavs front office but fuk em, if a player sucks most of the time franchises don't cut you slack and just throw you to the curb. Along with that I gotta back LBJ on this one because it is just another knife in the back of Ohio and I get my rocks off my seeing that state suffer. I never liked LBJ but I like him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                He was hated on even playing for an underdog team for 7 years. He has the Floyd Mayweather Jr disease. Because of his great, ATG-threatening, talent that he has...he will be hated by a lot of people no matter what. Only fans of basketball in general(not fans of one team and hate on other team type of fans) will cheer for him.

Comment

He put winning above EVERYTHING. Even his own city and money. I can atleast respect him for that even though I think he went about it the wrong way.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X