Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come a boxer who was attempting to assault another boxer with a deadly weapon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come a boxer who was attempting to assault another boxer with a deadly weapon

Why is he allowed back into this sport? I don't have to say his name, you know who the ****ing cheater is. The moron that wants us to believe that it was all his trainers doing. Yet, Mexican Icon Marquez has already stated that he doesn't believe that cheating bastard. Marquez and Lennox Lewis both have stated their opinion and said you would feel that **** in your hand wraps.

He is lucky he isn't serving time behind bars. I honestly do not understand how he isn't permanently banned from this sport. It makes me sick to my stomach, it doesn't matter if he never cheated before or if he did or not. That is not the story, the story is he was attempting assault on someone.
    I don't know, I agree its attempting assault and he shouldn't be allowed back
    20.00%
    I agree its attempting assault and he shouldn't be allowed back and serve jail time
    20.00%
    I disagree, we don't know the whole story???
    60.00%
    He should be allowed back... give your reasons on why...
    0.00%

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    Why is he allowed back into this sport? I don't have to say his name, you know who the ****ing cheater is. The moron that wants us to believe that it was all his trainers doing. Yet, Mexican Icon Marquez has already stated that he doesn't believe that cheating bastard. Marquez and Lennox Lewis both have stated their opinion and said you would feel that **** in your hand wraps.

He is lucky he isn't serving time behind bars. I honestly do not understand how he isn't permanently banned from this sport. It makes me sick to my stomach, it doesn't matter if he never cheated before or if he did or not. That is not the story, the story is he was attempting assault on someone.
    I agree.. How comes they haven't taken that defeat off Cotto's record.. Or have they?

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      I agree.. How comes they haven't taken that defeat off Cotto's record.. Or have they?
      That wasn't what I was saying. The guy caught attempting to assault Mosley, how come he gets a slap on the wrist and just a couple months ban from boxing? I heard he will be fighting in September which is ridiculous since that isn't even a year ban.

Comment

Working...
      X