No announcement yet.

Russia bombs the **** out of ISIS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    That's why I said "to be fair, largely ironically".

Learn to read, ****.
    Biiiitch, there's no largely about it. EVERYONE was in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      No war has ever been fought for an ideology, or "Freedom". This isn't about defeating ISIS, this is about toppling Assad, and installing a western/Israeli puppet government to further the interests of their energy companies.

Russia want to keep Assad in power because he has blocked the development of the Qatar-Turkey gas pipe line which is backed by the US, and the EU, and 4 other ME countries. This pipeline would bypass Russia, and obviously be a disaster both politically, and economically for Russia. This explains why Russia is bombing everyone who is fighting Assad, and why the West, and it's allies like Turkey aren't happy about Russia's involvement.
      This is what some people said about Iraq, and it turned out to be false conspiracy theory.

The American energy companies didn't get any cheap oil. The Iraqi oil was bought up by the Chinese (CNPC & PetroChina), followed by France & Russia, two nations who didn't support the war in Iraq.

The West may want to install a pro-Western Government, but it's not in the name of oil or energy.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 11-25-2015, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        This is what some people said about Iraq, and it turned out to be false conspiracy theory.

The American energy companies didn't get any cheap oil. The Iraqi oil was bought up by the Chinese (CNPC & PetroChina), followed by France & Russia, two nations who didn't support the war in Iraq.

The West may want to install a pro-Western Government, but it's not in the name of oil or energy.
        But it was, just not necessarily about cheap oil.
        http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/the-i...il-greg-palast

Comment

Comment

those are good Welts

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                No war has ever been fought for an ideology, or "Freedom". This isn't about defeating ISIS, this is about toppling Assad, and installing a western/Israeli puppet government to further the interests of their energy companies.
                Russia want to keep Assad in power because he has blocked the development of the Qatar-Turkey gas pipe line which is backed by the US, and the EU, and 4 other ME countries. This pipeline would bypass Russia, and obviously be a disaster both politically, and economically for Russia. This explains why Russia is bombing everyone who is fighting Assad, and why the West, and it's allies like Turkey aren't happy about Russia's involvement.
                The whole idea of a "war on terror" is ****ing ******ed. It's like the war on drugs, it's complete bull**** and completely impossible. You can no more defeat terrorism than you can defeat trees or clouds. Russia and the United States know that better than anyone, and there is no chance that their goals in the Middle East revolve around stopping terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  The whole idea of a "war on terror" is ****ing ******ed. It's like the war on drugs, it's complete bull**** and completely impossible. You can no more defeat terrorism than you can defeat trees or clouds. Russia and the United States know that better than anyone, and there is no chance that their goals in the Middle East revolve around stopping terrorism.
                  Ha ha, good analogy! Terrorism is actually a great tool for the rogue nations of the 21st Century

Comment

Working...
                  X