No announcement yet.

The pretense of other boxing forums.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pretense of other boxing forums.

I came to this forum because I was banned from another 'reputed' boxing forum for talking about illegal sex. This forum I dare speak of has mods that left prime 5 19 2 to start a new forum because of too much PC. Moderating on 5 19 2. ****in hypocrites!

Will you except me for the degenerate I am and not discriminate my rapey way's or will the mods on here cast me out like da other pot calling the kettle black soft cuuunts on da other forums?

I'm a really nice guy btw :-) xxx

Originally posted by Penis-Bacon! View Post
    I came to this forum because I was banned from another 'reputed' boxing forum for talking about illegal sex. This forum I dare speak of has mods that left prime 5 19 2 to start a new forum because of too much PC. Moderating on 5 19 2. ****in hypocrites!

Will you except me for the degenerate I am and not discriminate my rapey way's or will the mods on here cast me out like da other pot calling the kettle black soft cuuunts on da other forums?

I'm a really nice guy btw :-) xxx

Welcome to the party!

Comment

Post some pics. I want to see what kind of filth you're into.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        Post some pics. I want to see what kind of filth you're into.
        I like Ass. I'm known as Assman on **** sites because of my love of tight sexy asses. Mostly chicks but I had a thing for tranny's for a while. It didn't last long though. I still chunder out a round or two over micro penis lady boys now and again though. Mostly I like grannies and 18 to 25's chicks taking it up the ass.

The last time I posted pics on a boxing forum I got banned. Mostly pics of my dick and soft balls.

Would I get banned for posting pics of my soft plums on this site?
        Last edited by Penis-Bacon!; 11-01-2015, 11:19 AM.

Comment

You migh consider going to a different site. The degenerates of the lounge are into big fat tubs of lard. By big fat tubs of lard, I'm talking these guys are into whales.

Comment

Start your own members club for your perversions. That is the only way to share your fantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by ANACONDA View Post
              Start your own members club for your perversions. That is the only way to share your fantasies.
              Nah!

This place seems to have a few degenerates on my level.

Do you want to see my pics and vids?

Tee hee!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Penis-Bacon! View Post
                Nah!

This place seems to have a few degenerates on my level.

Do you want to see my pics and vids?

Tee hee!!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php

Comment

What a squad 😁

Comment

Have you ever tongued or fingered an asshole?

The answer to this and the surrounding circumstances will depend whether you'll fit in here.

Comment

Working...
                    X