No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Explains Why He Rejected Provodnikov Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme Explains Why He Rejected Provodnikov Offer

San Juan, PR- Wisely focused on continuing to work on his plan to become a world champion, the skilled Puerto Rican contender Thomas Dulorme (22-2, 14KO's) turned down an offer to take on former world champion, Ruslan Provodnikov (24-4, 17KO's) on November 7 in New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

dulorme would unfortunately get brutally punished and retired by provodnikov

Comment

My fellow Puerto Ricans embarrass the **** out of me. I am moving away from here this December.

Comment

First thing I've heard such thing. This guy should be commended for admitting something most boxers would be embarrassed to admit. Some would start by demanding more money. Others would even shamelessly turn things around and accused the other of ducking.

Comment

Dulorme has to have careful match making, I don't think he can survive power punchers

Comment

Nobody Wants To Chance Getting Hit By Provo

Tim Bradley, Mike Alvarado, Chris Algieri and Lucas Matthysse will vouche that win or lose, you don't want getting hit by Provodnikov. It's a very risking fight, easier options out there, and each of these four mentioned went thru hell. Amir Khan should clearly take a page out of Dulorme's book, and stay away too. Rios, Brook, Garcia and Marquez wanted nothing to do with Provo when he called them out after taking the title away from Alvarado. Rios was available at 140 or 147, heard crickets. Still hearing crickets. Before Durlome, he signed an offer sheet to fight Khan, and Khan wisely said No.

Comment

when a Mexican tries so hard to pretend to be Puerto Rican get over it kid you will never be you lame ass dick sucker

Comment

It's sort of funny because I met Dulorme during the Ruslan VS Alvarado fight, he said Ruslan is the guy he'd most want to fight in the future. However, I don't blame him for not taking that fight at the moment as he'd clearly get beaten.

Comment

All I heard was "quack"

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    when a Mexican tries so hard to pretend to be Puerto Rican get over it kid you will never be you lame ass dick sucker
                    PRBOXINGCOTTO "Mexican pretending to be a Puerto Rican"?? Hermano Boricua, would you mind explaining that comment for me/us?? Gracias mi pana.

Comment

Working...
                    X