No announcement yet.

Anybody else miss the old Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I just finished watching the final press conference for Mayweather/Maidana and **** me was it utterly predictable. It got me thinking about the old Floyd who, while a ****y little ****, was certainly far more entertaining with a microphone in front of his face than this new, supposedly mature, "post-prison" Floyd.

It almost seems like the **** was given a checklist of stupid phrases that he needs to say in every interview he ever does when he got out.

His press conferences have become as boring as Wlad's fights.

I loce the cliche quotes, he couldnt get a bit more eduacted with all that scrizzguap, it's pathetic, at the same time, Floyd is an ATG and I love watching him work, I will cherish every last one of his fights, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      jayleon love drives me bonkers. it starts with his name, and ends with his essence/soul. everything he's ever done is offensive to me.

i would pay $75 to see him get good boyed.
      There has never been a sentiment expressed on these forums with which I agreed more.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
        Floyd: "Listen, Maercus Maydonna is a young hungry lion that I can't overlook. He's improved in his last four fights. He has knockout power in both hands. He defeated Broner and I'm in for big test. You know how I do, it's mayweather promotions, we in Las Vegas, it's all access, coming to you live, May third, Showtime PPV. We're going to find out if Maydonna can solve the Mayvinci code."

Comment

Marcos Meydana

Ya know.......... *long pause* what else can I say? What else can I say? *pause* this guy-this guy is a true warrior. A guy that I really, I really can't over look this guy.

Comment

Floyd's whole act now is like a WWE gimmick. He's like Hulk Hogan, his career has been a "work" since the Oscar fight. Same script every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Floyd's whole act now is like a WWE gimmick. He's like Hulk Hogan, his career has been a "work" since the Oscar fight. Same script every time.
              I would say since he came back with the JMM fight, he was very vulgar and disrespectful to Oscar and Hatton. JMM fight on have all been the same story though.

Comment

Working...
              X