No announcement yet.

Pray for me Boxingscene!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for me Boxingscene!

I literally had 20 minutes left at work today and I was closing a truck that was just loaded and my finger got caught in the panel when I pulled it down and took a chunk of my finger off the tip. Blood was literally everywhere and I was rushed to the emergency room where it got stitched up a little bit.

I then was called in by the temp agency to do a drug test and see "they're" doctor because apparently a hospital isn't good enough. And it ended up just being some doctor at an urgent care place who just kept asking me what the hospital said smh.

But anyway the drug test! I last smoked Sunday afternoon, and I drank 4 bottles of water, pee'd 3 times and it was clear pee. I then got a detox called QCarbo32 max strength, and chugged that huge thing, drank 2 more bottles of water and a soda. Pissed 3 more times and it was still clear pee. I had to wait an hour to see him and when I pee'd it came out neon green! I'm so scared I don't know if I passed. Anybody have any idea? I know the color came from the vitamins in the drink but I don't know it passed me!

If I just lost a chunk of my finger and lose this job Idk wtf I'm gonna Do. I'm am quitting weed. It's just not worth it anymore since my job random drug tests anyways. But I'm terrified right now.

I pray you'll smoke weed for 20 more years...

Comment

It's hard to tell. Just wait it out and stop smoking weed so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Comment

Weed/Pot...Jesus Christ I've posting about the dangers of it on for probably 20 years. Now you have no fingers and no job.

Comment

Sunday afternoon?

it's Tuesday...i think you're ****ed...good luck tho

Comment

I heard LSD is a safe alternative

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              I literally had 20 minutes left at work today and I was closing a truck that was just loaded and my finger got caught in the panel when I pulled it down and took a chunk of my finger off the tip. Blood was literally everywhere and I was rushed to the emergency room where it got stitched up a little bit.

I then was called in by the temp agency to do a drug test and see "they're" doctor because apparently a hospital isn't good enough. And it ended up just being some doctor at an urgent care place who just kept asking me what the hospital said smh.

But anyway the drug test! I last smoked Sunday afternoon, and I drank 4 bottles of water, pee'd 3 times and it was clear pee. I then got a detox called QCarbo32 max strength, and chugged that huge thing, drank 2 more bottles of water and a soda. Pissed 3 more times and it was still clear pee. I had to wait an hour to see him and when I pee'd it came out neon green! I'm so scared I don't know if I passed. Anybody have any idea? I know the color came from the vitamins in the drink but I don't know it passed me!

If I just lost a chunk of my finger and lose this job Idk wtf I'm gonna Do. I'm am quitting weed. It's just not worth it anymore since my job random drug tests anyways. But I'm terrified right now.
              I quit smoling 18 months ago because of drug testing. no randoms but pre access & post incident. I would quit but you may have lost your job & it sounds like they would send that to a lab. I hope you pass but how often do you smoke? I'm not sure but if you fail a drug test I don't know if you will get any coverage what so ever.

Comment

Why did u not use someone else's urine?

Comment

Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
                  Why did u not use someone else's urine?
                  clever idea

Comment

Wish ya the best man!

Comment

Working...
                    X