No announcement yet.

Would you date a girl that has a kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date a girl that has a kid?

Lets say you met a beautiful girl, the chemistry is there, she had a very good job, she takes care of herself (fitness wise) has her own car and place. An independent woman...

Then as you get to learn things about her you find out she has a kid. How do you handle that?

I don't wanna sound selfish or anything like that but I was recently introduced to an awesome girl, and everything seemed perfect until she told me she has a kid from some debt beat punk who'd beat her, couldn't keep a job, and little by little turned into a druggy.

I don't know how to handle that, never been in this spot. Should I back off to avoid the drama? Or should I just date her and see where it goes? I always told myself if never date a girl that has a kid....

date her, see where it goes. see the dynamic of her and the kids father and go from there. if it's amicable, or she's calling the shots then coast is clear as far as i'm concerned.

but shiiit talking the father of her kid is already a bad look for her.

Comment

All depends on the girl but i try to avoid it

Comment

1 kid is the limit. And she has to be hot. Average looking women with 1 kid is a no go.

More than 1..... HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I don't care how hot she is. f that
        Last edited by thesenuts; 08-13-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

You acting like if a kid is some kind of venereal disease

good luck finding a virgin -Huey-

Comment

My friend was recently dating a girl with a kid. First of all the guy doesnt even know how to take care of himself, he has his mom do everything for him. In the end he became her b1tch and wasnt allowed to see any of his friends for almost 4 months because there may be girls around. Im not even exaggerating

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Lets say you met a beautiful girl, the chemistry is there, she had a very good job, she takes care of herself (fitness wise) has her own car and place. An independent woman...

Then as you get to learn things about her you find out she has a kid. How do you handle that?

I don't wanna sound selfish or anything like that but I was recently introduced to an awesome girl, and everything seemed perfect until she told me she has a kid from some DEBT beat punk who'd beat her, couldn't keep a job, and little by little turned into a druggy.

I don't know how to handle that, never been in this spot. Should I back off to avoid the drama? Or should I just date her and see where it goes? I always told myself if never date a girl that has a kid....
              Thnx Huey , I always thought it was DEAD beat not DEBT beat

Comment

Go for it. It's not like youre getting married.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  You acting like if a kid is some kind of venereal disease

good luck finding a virgin -Huey-
                  It's pretty much impossible finding a virgin (of legal age) because women these days don't know how to keep their legs shut and will give it up to the first thirsty ninja that slick talks her.

Comment

Originally posted by thesenuts View Post
                    It's pretty much impossible finding a virgin (of legal age) because women these days don't know how to keep their legs shut and will give it up to the first thirsty ninja that slick talks her.
                    Sounds to me like you need to start dating men if thats how you feel.

Comment

Working...
                    X