Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In ten years time, where to you see Mayweather and Pacquiao???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In ten years time, where to you see Mayweather and Pacquiao???

Mayweather will have retired undefeated with wins over Pacquiao, Martinez, Kell Brook, Canelo and Amir Khan.
    Probably running a successful Mayweather promotions and living comfortably in Vegas.

Pacquiao on the other hand I think will be broke,
    He will of retired after getting ktfo by Mayweather and still be congressmen in the Philippines,
    But I think Bob Arum will take him for everything he's got.
    Like Don King did to Tyson.

Pac will be getting Roy Jones'd for chicken scratch.

Comment

I see Manny hustling cigarettes again.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Pac will be getting Roy Jones'd for chicken scratch.
        Under Mayweather Promotions

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Mayweather will have retired undefeated with wins over Pacquiao, Martinez, Kell Brook, Canelo and Amir Khan.
          Probably running a successful Mayweather promotions and living comfortably in Vegas.

Pacquiao on the other hand I think will be broke,
          He will of retired after getting ktfo by Mayweather and still be congressmen in the Philippines,
          But I think Bob Arum will take him for everything he's got.
          Like Don King did to Tyson.
          Floyd continues to marvel the boxing world, only this time through commentary instead of his fists and defense.

Comment

in the Hall of fame and rich

Comment

Mayweather will have been retired with 1 loss to Pacquaio, we see him on an episode of Intervention on A@E due to his heroin addiction (like father like son but instead of crack its heroin). He will have barely enough money to keep a 3 bedroom house in Michigan.

Pacquaio will retire with a win over Mayweather BUT will blow a lot of his money in an attempt to run for President of the Philippines (he learns a little to late that just because he is popular don't mean he can win). His wife with leave him because he fathers two other kids from other women. Pac ends of moving to the states and takes over Wildcard when Roach retires.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                Mayweather will have been retired with 1 loss to Pacquaio, we see him on an episode of Intervention on A@E due to his heroin addiction (like father like son but instead of crack its heroin). He will have barely enough money to keep a 3 bedroom house in Michigan.

Pacquaio will retire with a win over Mayweather BUT will blow a lot of his money in an attempt to run for President of the Philippines (he learns a little to late that just because he is popular don't mean he can win). His wife with leave him because he fathers two other kids from other women. Pac ends of moving to the states and takes over Wildcard when Roach retires.
                please post a link,article or anything showing his father did drugs

Comment

10 years from now, we'll finally have a PAC-PBF showdown

on Friday Night Fights

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    10 years from now, we'll finally have a PAC-PBF showdown

on Friday Night Fights
                    ala Roy-Hopkin-2

Comment

Working...
                    X