No announcement yet.

US Navy SEALS are seriously badass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    the :****you: is an emoticon that isnt working, not me swearing. Tell me, who memorisez a blokes posts on a forum except a loser with no life?
    starting a thread where you state that anyone who isn't upper class deserves to be forcibly sterilized and doesn't deserve to vote because their worthless, then spending 30+ pages trying to defend your opinion against 2x dozen people disagreeing with your warped views. You're E-Famous Ali Baba no matter how long you spend in self exile. Try to embrace it.

All of it made more hilarious because people who did know you before that thread mention how most of your time on here was spent talking about how you have no job, can't get a girlfriend and are all around pathetic and whiney. You amuse Darko.

btw emoticons are very girly

Comment

Me and my multiple degrees are doing fine thanks. Any obstacles are overcome. How's the trailer park?

Again, I successfully wind you fools up with outrageous statements, and years later you still remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
        Me and my multiple degrees are doing fine thanks. Any obstacles are overcome. How's the trailer park?

Again, I successfully wind you fools up with outrageous statements, and years later you still remember it.
        Everyone knows that you haven't been on here for months because you were busy buying a luxury penthouse condo, Maybach luxury car, and sleeping with your supermodel girlfriends. The Scene knows Sam.

Is the guy that provided you with your multiple degrees the same guy you'll go to for other documents when you decide to switch over from hijacking threads to things beyond the interweebz?

Comment

It's called having a job. You should try it.

Comment

Working...
          X