Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cotto-Foreman the hardest fight to pick of the year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the weigh in I shall make my pick and I will be ready to bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      I dont fourth it. Look, Ward will win. Also I wont be surprised the least bit if Foreman wins.
      i think ward/dirrell is extremely hard to pick, why you think ward will win?

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
        I agree on Ward-Dirrell be a tough fight to pick a winner but i'm leaning towards Ward.

I comfortably have Foreman beating Cotto.
        i agreed with everything you said, reason is cottos in my eyes lost to clottey, he lost to pac and toni and his last big win was zab judah cause cotto also almost lost to mosley, foreman wins this easily and ward is a slight beter pick to me cause hes still has the poise of a undefeated fighter, which he is

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
          Cotto got a gift?

I want to ask u some questions to my man.

Cotto won the first round by 2 points. weather it was a good kd or not , he was.

He won the last 3 clearly , nd not by the judges giving them to him , by Clottey giving them to him. The seventh was a Cotto round as well , and very clear , where he had Clottey , Cornered for the most part of the round. Correct???

so thats 5 rounds , including a 2 point round. Not Close??? In whos eyes , In yours??

werent there a few other close rounds?? I am dying to know how u had it scored
          thats your own analysis, in my eyes, cotto lost

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            thats your own analysis, in my eyes, cotto lost
            haha, dude that Lebron Fail sig is awesome. They should redesign that nike swoosh into an X though, lol.

Comment

just saw the weigh in pictures, now im hoping and picking for cotto to win

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
                No, because I think Foreman is overhyped and Cotto will be too much for him.

Cotto by UD.
                Told y'all...

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  i agreed with everything you said, reason is cottos in my eyes lost to clottey, he lost to pac and toni and his last big win was zab judah cause cotto also almost lost to mosley, foreman wins this easily and ward is a slight beter pick to me cause hes still has the poise of a undefeated fighter, which he is
                  How was that one in ur eyes , did he also lose.

Comment

TS is a drunk

you sure you watched the fight? nyahahaha!!

Comment

Working...
                    X