No announcement yet.

Officer fatally shoots small dog named 'Killer'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Organik View Post
    Wow is that really the best response you can muster? Don't you have anything reasonable to say?

By the way it's a rhetorical question, as it's plainly obvious that you don't. If you did you wouldn't feel the need to resort for personal attacks personal attack.
    No you're a silly middle class wannabe. "I hate the cops because it upsets mummy!". Cop is on edge with his gun drawn, shoots a dog and feels bad for it afterwards. Your conclusion? "**** da po lees yeah, straight outta knightsbridge!"

Another thing worth pointing out: Why do people always lie when the cops are involved? This dog was known to be aggressive. But the family describe it as a sweet family pet who never harmed anyone.

Just like the sweet old lady who was completely compliant with everything the officer did. Until the video shows her to be a mental case.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      No you're a silly middle class wannabe. "I hate the cops because it upsets mummy!". Cop is on edge with his gun drawn, shoots a dog and feels bad for it afterwards. Your conclusion? "**** da po lees yeah, straight outta knightsbridge!"

Another thing worth pointing out: Why do people always lie when the cops are involved? This dog was known to be aggressive. But the family describe it as a sweet family pet who never harmed anyone.

Just like the sweet old lady who was completely compliant with everything the officer did. Until the video shows her to be a mental case.
      Have you seen the size of it?

It's above the same size as a cat.

Comment

You don't know anything about me so you'd oughta just shut the **** up with that. I am not a cop hater, I am against anyone who manipulates their position to the harm of others. You are the one who is irrational, you think that cops are automatically good just by virtue of them being cops.

Also, it was the cop's superior who showed remorse, although you must not have read the article very closely to miss this.

Seriously man, how can you possibly say that the dog was known to be aggressive? Because you thought it up and therefore it's true? Everything in the article, i.e. comments from the family and neighbors, indicated that the dog was indeed, as you described it, "a sweet family pet who never harmed anyone." What was the dogs real character? I do not truly know and neither do you so we can only go by what those on the ground have said.

Seriously man, you can continue with the subjective facts and the ad-hominem approach all you like, you're only going to look foolish.
        Last edited by Drunken Cat; 06-12-2009, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          That's seriously lame and it's even more sickening that the chief defends an officer for shooting this;

More chance of a rubber stamp killing the officer...
          Damn. I wish I could shoot that cop in his little toe. That will teach him.

Comment

like i said, plenty of cops who are *******s and hes obviously one of them

****s sake, a daschhund?? if it was a pitbull maybe he could justify it, but killing a little sausgae dog is ridiculous

Comment

you're a fuking loser, you dont even post in the boxing sections, go suck another cop

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
                What happened to all of the cop-huggers on here? Let's hear you guys try to justify this cop's actions.
                You're a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by QUID View Post
                  You're a ****.
                  Exactly, you can't justify the actions so you fling insults.

I didn't even dig for this story it was simply in yesterday's news (as indicated by the date on the article).

All men deserve to be held accountable for their actions. Cops are no exception.

Comment

Haha, squealpiggy just owned you hard.

Comment

Originally posted by JmtRyan View Post
                      Haha, squealpiggy just owned you hard.
                      That topic creator seems like a cop beat him over the head with a baseball bat. His hate for cops is sickening, as if has to bring up every article on something one of the ******ed cops do and not the positive things cops do. **** this topic creator, and on that other topic with that crazy redneck woman he was backing up... Thats just sad, that ***** deserved to be tazered to death.

Comment

Working...
                      X