Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Deal Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    fuk off you clown
    U mad BRO??? I just called you out for being a HYPOCRITE. That's all man. You NEVER talk sht about GGG"s POS 100-1 WORST odds in the last 25 YEARS against House Arrest Wade...Or the 35 other SHTy Tomato CANS he beat on. Jacobs is his 1st and ONLY REAL fight/odds opponent and that's why you don't see me talking sht about that fight but PRAISING it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I imagine GGG PRAYING that doesn't happen! Or GGG just LOST out on EASY $15,000,000 PLUS at least that in a REMATCH.

GGG got at LEAST $30,000,000+ REASONS to PRAY that Chavez loses.
      it'd be tragic for ggg if that happened. Just like when holyfield lost out on a tyson fight after buster Douglas beat him or just like Roy Jones lost out on a Trinidad fight after Hopkins beat tito.

Comment

its not likely but man I would LOVE for Chavez to land something stupid and put Canelo into the 4th row.............

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          lol garbage
          Why???

Because he took GGG's "DREAM Fight" away???

"Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is The Fight of My Dreams!"

"Abel Sanchez is hoping that Chavez's adviser, Al Haymon, sits down with Golovkin's promoter Tom Loeffler to work out the particulars of the fight" 12-13-2016

I see what you did there! It's good enough for GGG but NOT good enough for CanYellow.

Comment

I'm sure it'll be entertaining by I just don't see how Chavez can be healthy at Super Caneloweight.

Comment

Why do people keep bringing up that Canelo is MW? I dont like the guy but he's never fought over 155 lbs. He is not the only guy in boxing who enters the ring the next day weighing more than the weight limit. Why don't people ***** about Crawford coming in over 150 for his fights? What about Porter? Didn't Peterson come in at 160 when he fought Garcia? People only ***** about next day weights when it suits them.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                it'd be tragic for ggg if that happened. Just like when holyfield lost out on a tyson fight after buster Douglas beat him or just like Roy Jones lost out on a Trinidad fight after Hopkins beat tito.
                Don't forget Zab Judah and Baldomir or Tommy Morrison and Michael Bentt.

Comment

164.5 but not a middleweight...

Would laugh if JCC Jr. shows up at 180

Comment

**** fight. Money grab for all parties. Too overweight bums who made their name fighting smaller or old guys fooling the public. There will be absolutely no skill on display that night if you know a little about boxing. Casuals might enjoy event though

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      160 pounds too big though!!!
                      Alvarez wanted a fight, there was a weight that he was comfortable to offer for the fight, and there was money he was comfortable to offer for the fight. simple as that.

Alvarez and his camp looked at Golovkin, looked at the hype that HBO has been trying to put behind Golovkin, and have already made their offer for the terms they'd want in that fight.

Give Golovkin 160lbs for the fight, while also paying him a package worth $15m; take it or leave it.

Comment

Working...
                      X