No announcement yet.

Who's Taking their KOV SIGS DOWN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Taking their KOV SIGS DOWN?

Not me. My KOV SIG stays up even through Loma's fight Saturday night. I'll support Loma but my sig stays KOV- the TRUE Light Heavy Weight Champion.

Never had a kov sig.Hes not even my fav fighter.But he won in my eyes.But what can you do?Hes fighting on foreign soil against their champion with their judges.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
      Never had a kov sig.Hes not even my fav fighter.But he won in my eyes.But what can you do?Hes fighting on foreign soil against their champion with their judges.
      Very true. Loving that Maidana sig btw.

There was a post earlier about Kov fans abandoning him if he lost. He didn't in my eyes, but even that he technically lost according to the record keepers who continue to be more and more irrelevant, I am proud to keep my sig going. He's my favorite current active fighter now.

Comment

I have mines still (im the only poster here who fully represented for Kovalev), but it will be coming down soon I got another War ______ its a surprise but this fighter deserve more shine and praise/.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
          I have mines still (im the only poster here who fully represented for Kovalev), but it will be coming down soon I got another War ______ its a surprise but this fighter deserve more shine and praise/.
          You did have one hell of a sig. Props to you, sir...

Comment

Anyone that does is an idiot. He lost a razor close decision. The factors that cost him the fight are fixable and he should be the favorite heading into the rematch.

Comment

Working...
            X