No announcement yet.

why are haterz terrified of Errol Spence & GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are haterz terrified of Errol Spence & GGG

And why are ggg & spence naysayers so eager for them to move up a weight class....they want GGG to move up to 168 when he fights & makes weight perfectly at 160....not like other who create their own weight classes....& they also want spence to move up to 154 when he fights & makes weight at 147.....these haterz are terrified of GGG & Spence making history. ...

I'm calling it right NOW both GGG & Spence will be 3 division world champion by the time they retire...both future Hall of Famers....

Spence future 147,154,160 world champion
    GGG current & future 160,168,175 world champion

I don't think either of them should move up in weight unless they feel weak at the weight they fight at. That will never happen to GGG because he is 33 and men don't get bigger at that age. Moving up in weight to a weight class they don't belong in is a good way to lose. As long as GGG and Spence stay at in their correct weight class I think they can beat anybody. I think Spence can beat any active welterweight right now since Mayweather and Pacquiao are retired and retiring. I say he can beat Thurman, Brook, Bradley, Porter, Garcia and Khan. GGG has already proven to most fair minded observers that he is by far the best middleweight in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I don't think either of them should move up in weight unless they feel weak at the weight they fight at. That will never happen to GGG because he is 33 and men don't get bigger at that age. Moving up in weight to a weight class they don't belong in is a good way to lose. As long as GGG and Spence stay at in their correct weight class I think they can beat anybody. I think Spence can beat any active welterweight right now since Mayweather and Pacquiao are retired and retiring. I say he can beat Thurman, Brook, Bradley, Porter, Garcia and Khan. GGG has already proven to most fair minded observers that he is by far the best middleweight in the world.
      I'd say you are a bandwagon jumping moron. Neither guy has fought an elite fighter, that's why. GGG's best win to date is still Murray who is literally the embodiment of average, a B- fighter on his very best night. He has power, so what! Provodnikov also murders any B level guy and below, that's how power works...Yes he displayed a Jab against Lemieux the blown up JMW who has been outboxed by a guy Matthew Macklin stopped in 1 round. See when you actually look at what GGG has done it's not special and frankly he should be seen as an unproven fighter.

Spence Jr..Now this one just boggles my mind. Yes he is super nice to watch, are you idiots really so stupid as to confuse that with talent? He gets lit up by these stepping stone fighters. The last guy he fought was landing the right hand at will. Beats Kell Brook? Ha go watch Kell fight that level of opposition and see how much more impressive he is...Blind hype swallowing fools..but then that's just my opinion Let him fight Chaves next ...Let see how he handles those right hands and if Chaves just lets him walk in to range to throw the body shots he loves.

Comment

Working...
      X