No announcement yet.

Are white liberals a bunch of racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    Yea squeal is such an idiot for avoiding being drawn into a long protracted argument with a tea party, right wing nut.
    There's very little you can even say to someone whose mind is so warped.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      There's very little you can even say to someone whose mind is so warped.
      You might as well be talking to a wall. Being raised by rednecks leaves you with serious mental deficiencies.

Comment

Yea squeal is such an idiot for avoiding being drawn into a long protracted argument with a tea party, right wing nut.
        There's nothing to argue because it's easier to insult someone than debate their ideas.
        That's why the easy route are words like:
        - racist , right wing nut , tea party , red neck etc...Ad hominem attacks can only take you so far.

Btw i'm not a tea party member. As a matter of fact , i'm not even american.) Better yet i don't even vote. Because liberal democracies are nothing more than nepotist plutocracies. Democracy = the ruling class competing with each other for your votes.

"If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket would be elected swineherd every time, no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side."
        - Orson Scott Card

Voting gives the illusion of choice. It's the right to select your masters. Fascism by (the deluded) consensus , that's what it is. One could play devil's advocate and say that "democracy" is great & a fantastic success. But only if it was originally created for oligarchs to rule over us.

Comment

You might as well be talking to a wall. Being raised by rednecks leaves you with serious mental deficiencies.
          This response perfectly reflects what i was saying in this message:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=15

I quote:
          "Intelligence is not hereditary.
          - Make fun of stupid "inbred" rednecks."

It's as if you guys are doing your best to prove my point.

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
            This response perfectly reflects what i was saying in this message:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=15

I quote:
            "Intelligence is not hereditary.
            - Make fun of stupid "inbred" rednecks."

It's as if you guys are doing your best to prove my point.
            Gandalf, you have completely taken over this thread and said what every single white person has been thinking for years but are too afraid to for being labeled a racist. America has become the biggest hipocrisy in the world. If a black person kills, insults, or brutalizes a white person, it wont even be in the newspaper. If a white person does this to a black person, its international breaking news. Black people have been catered to for decades now and still whine about being oppressed when the reality is, most are either too lazy to look for a job, or do not have the proper attitude and respect that it takes to stay in a professional atmosphere.

I gotta say, these people making baffling "insults" to your responses are making me laugh my ass off because they are completely owning themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
              Gandalf, you have completely taken over this thread and said what every single white person has been thinking for years but are too afraid to for being labeled a racist. America has become the biggest hipocrisy in the world. If a black person kills, insults, or brutalizes a white person, it wont even be in the newspaper. If a white person does this to a black person, its international breaking news. Black people have been catered to for decades now and still whine about being oppressed when the reality is, most are either too lazy to look for a job, or do not have the proper attitude and respect that it takes to stay in a professional atmosphere.

I gotta say, these people making baffling "insults" to your responses are making me laugh my ass off because they are completely owning themselves.
              Your ignorance is astounding.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/race...ed-1976#defend
              If a black person kills a white person they are far more likely to get the death penalty that if a white person kills a black person. FACT.

You do realise that in 2008 African Americans had the biggest wealth confiscation in American history as a result of predatory sub-prime mortgages targeted at minorities and illegal foreclosures?

The only things Black people have ever been favoured for after the end of their slavery is front line duty during war, the death penalty, dodgy loans and home foreclosures.
              Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-23-2014, 05:14 AM.

Comment

You do realise that in 2008 African Americans had the biggest wealth confiscation in American history as a result of predatory sub-prime mortgages targeted at minorities and illegal foreclosures? The only thing Black people have had first dips on have been dodgy loans.
                So... "Mortgage discrimination" is not ok but giving out loans to people/first time buyers, the vast majority of which were blacks who couldn't afford it in the first place [and shouldn't have gotten it], yet alone the downpayment [which had to be taken down to practically zero...in an govt, central planning effort to increase the national home ownership rate] is also now not ok? What gives?

Also... 'wealth confiscation' is a misnomer. They didn't have any wealth. Owning a house is the illusion of wealth.
                Last edited by One_Tycoon; 01-23-2014, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X