No announcement yet.

finally making photo albums in my profile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    I've heard Cuba has a lot of woman who look like men. They don't have the hottest woman at all, neither does Ecuador. Who is this person telling you this? They're lying their asses off.
    hot strippers...have you been to cuba? whoever told you cuba doesnt have hot women is lying to you! the black women are not too attractive but there are beautiful latinas everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      joe strong is the underground GOAT

he's quietly carving out a legendary existence

Comment

Just curious, would girls in cuba eat my ass if I told them to?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          he's quietly carving out a legendary existence
          just trying enjoy my life. live out my fantasies because 50 is only 12.5 years away...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Just curious, would girls in cuba eat my ass if I told them to?
            if you are looking for a rim job you will have to find that out for yourself...go to miami & ask some there...

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              I've heard Cuba has a lot of woman who look like men. They don't have the hottest woman at all, neither does Ecuador. Who is this person telling you this? They're lying their asses off.
              They do have good looking women. They would be the ones born in the states here tho.

Not saying they're a powerhouse of hot women like Colombia, but I know a good amount of good looking Cuban girls.

Yeah, no way for Ecuador. I only know one girl that's sexy and is from Ecuador, and she doesn't even look Ecuadorian.

I'm going by with my experience.

I've never met any good looking central american girls.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                They do have good looking women. They would be the ones born in the states here tho.

Not saying they're a powerhouse of hot women like Colombia, but I know a good amount of good looking Cuban girls.

Yeah, no way for Ecuador. I only know one girl that's sexy and is from Ecuador, and she doesn't even look Ecuadorian.

I'm going by with my experience.

I've never met any good looking central american girls.
                i have been all over central america? where have you been? beautiful women everywhere & many ugly ones too just like anywhere else. have you been to ecuador? ive never been there but so many here talk about ones they met in states. have you actually been to the country? there are millions of women there...until you have been to the country yourself then i don't think you can have a valid opinion about it. where exactly have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  i have been all over central america? where have you been? beautiful women everywhere & many ugly ones too just like anywhere else. have you been to ecuador? ive never been there but so many here talk about ones they met in states. have you actually been to the country? there are millions of women there...until you have been to the country yourself then i don't think you can have a valid opinion about it. where exactly have you been?
                  I haven't been ALL over, only to El Salvador(my home country) from the capital, beaches, to the small villages.

But I've never met a real good looking Salvadoran, Honduran, Guatemalan, etc. I find them unattractive. The other nationality I'm going by here in NJ, Salvador cause I've been there and doubt it's much different on the other places.

Of course every country has beautiful looking girls, but they ain't like Colombia.

Comment

The guys telling you Cuba and Ecuador have the hottest women on Earth probably just find it so easy to get with them, that they're even being bias towards them. I mean you need to go to Colombia, Brazil, even Mexico has better looking woman than Ecuador.

And yes of course d, Cuba has some pretty girls, every country does. But the ratio leans towards them being some of the lesser attractive latinas IMO.

Comment

**** wish I was out in Cuba having fun and living life. Props to Joe for being able to enjoy himself from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                      X