Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander may not be popular he deserves a shot at May..has best chance winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander may not be popular he deserves a shot at May..has best chance winning

Alexander is a young fight in or reaching his prime, holds a title at 147 is more accomplished than all the other possibles Like Garcia, mattyssee, and canelo....also he is more skilled and has more tools to defeat Mayweather.....mattysse like all big punchers is grossly overrated and would get outboard and only has a punches chance.....I saw the fights Judah beat him fair and square. Wasn't pretty but the job got done. canelo has wouldn't he has one win over a ranked guy at his weight. Garcia has good fundamentals and heart good counter skills would actually punch with Mayweather to land a shot which is how you Ko a figter with good defense. Alexander is a southpaw has a very good trainer has heart improved good speed decent power and punch variety. titles at two weights beat better Como than the rest.id he isn't next that's cool. Of he keeps winning he should get a shot

Alexander/Floyd is a legitimate fight. No matter how much an angry hater hates. However the fight has business being a 70 dollar ppv. The fight is worth some regular showtime, nothing more.

Comment

I agree that he deserves a shot. His case will be even stronger should he beat Khan later this year.

The matchup intrigues me because its something different than we're used to seeing vs. Floyd. But I don't give him much of a chance to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I agree that he deserves a shot. His case will be even stronger should he beat Khan later this year.

The matchup intrigues me because its something different than we're used to seeing vs. Floyd. But I don't give him much of a chance to win the fight.
        Should he beat Khan, no doubt he will. But I'm, presuming that ts means for September.

Comment

mutha****ing YAWN

you guys pay $70 for Floyd-Alexander...i dont even know if that **** is worth streaming

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Should he beat Khan, no doubt he will. But I'm, presuming that ts means for September.
            I agree with that too. But with Cotto getting a date I think Floyd/Canelo is all but done at this point.

Comment

PBP convinced me yesterday Alexander has fought better competition than Ortiz,Guerrero and even Canelo. I'm def not a fan of the fight I like Devon he deserves that shot an payday.

Comment

Fuck this fight. Not interested. Neither is anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Alexander is a young fight in or reaching his prime, holds a title at 147 is more accomplished than all the other possibles Like Garcia, mattyssee, and canelo....also he is more skilled and has more tools to defeat Mayweather.....mattysse like all big punchers is grossly overrated and would get outboard and only has a punches chance.....I saw the fights Judah beat him fair and square. Wasn't pretty but the job got done. canelo has wouldn't he has one win over a ranked guy at his weight. Garcia has good fundamentals and heart good counter skills would actually punch with Mayweather to land a shot which is how you Ko a figter with good defense. Alexander is a southpaw has a very good trainer has heart improved good speed decent power and punch variety. titles at two weights beat better Como than the rest.id he isn't next that's cool. Of he keeps winning he should get a shot
                  Mayweather would wipe out alexander 12 rounds to zip. No way in hell I would pay for that. Mattyhsse is overrated? but he beat alexander.

Owwww it burnssss

Comment

Floyds last 5 fights will be the easiest of his career. Devon deserving it or not is irrelevant to me, do the fans deserve that fight? Devon stands no chance in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X