No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Jorge Arce 122-Pounds, Nongqayi 121.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Jorge Arce 122-Pounds, Nongqayi 121.5

Mexicali, BC - There were no problems on the scale, as Jorge "Travieso" Arce and South African challenger Simphiwe Nongqayi made weight for their anticipated rematch at the Civic Auditorium in Mexicali. Zanfer promotes the card and the fight will be televised by TV Azteca and Fox Sports. Arce (57-6-2, 44 KOs) will make the first defense of his WBO Super Bantamweight Championship against the last mane who beat him, Nongqayi (16-1-1, 6 KOs). Arce weighed 122-pounds at the limit, while Nongqayi was 121.5 pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

oh I'll be there tomorrow, lets go Travieso!

Comment

why do these new champs now and days win a belt and fight a lesser fighter??? Really Arce vs Swiper???? WTF is swiper! i thought that was the fox from Dora the explorer.. lol

Comment

Travieso has always been a warrior, I would like him to fight someone better next fight, but he always puts on a show! NO DOUBT! Be sick fight between him and Montiel or him and Nishioka... ARCE KO's this clown in 6 RDS....

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
          Travieso has always been a warrior, I would like him to fight someone better next fight, but he always puts on a show! NO DOUBT! Be sick fight between him and Montiel or him and Nishioka... ARCE KO's this clown in 6 RDS....
          You do know Arce was soundly beaten by this guy about a year and a half ago, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            You do know Arce was soundly beaten by this guy about a year and a half ago, right?
            That's right. The fight should have been stopped since the African was giving Arce a beating.

Comment

Wonder what strategies will Jorge Arce bring to the table for this fight

Comment

god bless those pretty tecate girls...

Comment

Meh to the boxers, those girls look great LOL.

Comment

arce is different since he started training with the montiels, i have a feeling he will outbox this guy then ko him

Comment

Working...
                    X