Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy shi.t! She let me rub her feet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Holy shi.t! She let me rub her feet.

Me and this lady at work have been flirting with each other for years. She's always walking around barefoot after school complaining that her feet hurt. I always joke around with her and say " If you ever need a foot massage let me know. Today a 5:30pm she told me that she's ready for her massage. My penis instantly Turned into submarine. Even dough we are short handed and way behind on work, I rubbed her sexy pink pedicured feet for 25 min and she told me that I am a damn good foot massager. Shyt now I can't stop thinking about her. Dont tell my fiancée.

Me and this lady at work have been flirting with each other for years. She's always walking around barefoot after school complaining that her feet hurt. I always joke around with her and say " If you ever need a foot massage let me know. Today a 5:30pm she told me that she's ready for her massage. My penis instantly Turned into submarine. Even dough we are short handed and way behind on work, I rubbed her sexy pink pedicured feet for 25 min and she told me that I am a damn good foot massager. Shyt now I can't stop thinking about her. Dont tell my fiancée.

Comment

Comment

Fucking troll. Hope you get banned one of these days.

Rub these for me Trig:

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
          Then you went straight to the bathroom and jacked-off, dont lie!!!

Comment

Rub these for me Trig:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Rub these for me Trig:

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Rub these for me Trig:
                    Damn why do you want me banned? What did I ever do to you?

Comment

Working...
                    X