Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!! Floyd telling Gatti he will crush him (MUST SEE)!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
    I do not complain what he does in the ring. but you DON'T HAVE TO act like 'I will kill you' attitude if you run like a ***** in the ring
    Perhaps you should watch the fight on youtube before you continue to embarrass yourself. Mayweather was on the front foot for the majority of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      i agree
      all this shows is how lil class floyd has outside the ring
      i dnt think u can find a man alive with as much money and as little class as floyd mayweather jr

r.i.p gatti

he alwaysd shows class after the fights.............pre-fight is just to sell.....he does his opponents a favour by taking the heel role to sell the fights.......u think they want him to stop trash talking?????

Comment

Originally posted by akyra View Post

"boxing is a combat sport in which two people, male or female, generally of similar weight, fight each other with their fists"

not run away from each other like chickens.

....you are just showing everyone how ******ed you really are with comments like that......how old are u anyway??? 13???

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          he alwaysd shows class after the fights.............pre-fight is just to sell.....he does his opponents a favour by taking the heel role to sell the fights.......u think they want him to stop trash talking?????
          its the TS in questioned here.. why say wow its epic when you are talking about a dead great boxer!! no class no class...

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            ....you are just showing everyone how ******ed you really are with comments like that......how old are u anyway??? 13???
            reported for breaking the forum code of conduct. disrespectful and offensive language, not to mention uncalled for and unwanted. please, next time think before you post and hopefully you learn something from this experience.

Comment

I do not know it if is just me but he doesnt seem to have that fire in his eyes right now that he had in that interview. it is as if he was hungrier back then but i do not know

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                its the TS in questioned here.. why say wow its epic when you are talking about a dead great boxer!! no class no class...

that has nothing to do with anything......i just haven't seen this 1 before and thought it was a great interview from both fighters and thought i would share it with everyone......why are u so upset????

Comment

Another Mayweather Victim........ Floyd is The Greatest of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey Jr View Post
                    I do not know it if is just me but he doesnt seem to have that fire in his eyes right now that he had in that interview. it is as if he was hungrier back then but i do not know

Much hungrier....and in reality much better aswell.....Floyd is slipping....he better up his game against Mosley.....

Man if u watch all the training footage for the Gatti fight.....he looks so damn sharp.....hungry, fast....just a beast.......compare to his training footage now.....he looks slow......

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
                      reported for breaking the forum code of conduct. disrespectful and offensive language, not to mention uncalled for and unwanted. please, next time think before you post and hopefully you learn something from this experience.

u reported me for calling u ******ed?????????

did i hurt your feelings????

you are on my thread posting bull****........

Comment

Working...
                      X