Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict how fast the Floyd-Bradley fight gets made after Tim beats Pac and leaves TR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict how fast the Floyd-Bradley fight gets made after Tim beats Pac and leaves TR

For those who remember the Cotto fight was dam near instantly made the moment Cotto broke ties with Bob Arum, and if you recall this was a fight that was very difficult to make back in 2007 when Cotto was with Top Rank. So with that in mind I think when Tim Bradley beats Pac in April he will NOT sign an extension with TOp Rank and instead will opt to talk to Golden Boy or maybe even Haymon and that will pretty much set the ball as to where the direction is headed (a Floyd showdown) and me personally I would love this fight to happen the #1 vs the #2 WW and both P4P greats. Predict how fast it gets made because i guarantee you right now if Bradley beats Pacquiao and more convincingly then the first time the hype will form an aroma around him and people will say Floyd needs to fight him.
    Less than a month like the Cotto fight
    45.00%
    1 month
    5.00%
    2 months
    10.00%
    Im and idiot and it won't get made due to "ducking" and being "scared"
    40.00%

do your homework before you make threads, bradley already signed an extension with top rank

/end thread

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      For those who remember the Cotto fight was dam near instantly made the moment Cotto broke ties with Bob Arum, and if you recall this was a fight that was very difficult to make back in 2007 when Cotto was with Top Rank. So with that in mind I think when Tim Bradley beats Pac in April he will NOT sign an extension with TOp Rank and instead will opt to talk to Golden Boy or maybe even Haymon and that will pretty much set the ball as to where the direction is headed (a Floyd showdown) and me personally I would love this fight to happen the #1 vs the #2 WW and both P4P greats. Predict how fast it gets made because i guarantee you right now if Bradley beats Pacquiao and more convincingly then the first time the hype will form an aroma around him and people will say Floyd needs to fight him.
      He already signed an extension. Didn't you read the replies in the other thread you just made??

Comment

Bradley already signed an extension. If I was pac on the other hand Floyd would say he doesn't do business with free agents

Comment

Just pointed this out to you in the other thread. He already signed an extension. MASSIVE FAIL :lol1

Actually Manny was the one who didn't sign an extension. So I guess he's the smart one?

Comment

My apologies if he did sign a extension. How long is it it cant be that long I imagine because Bradley isnt stupid. He knows what it takes to get a Floyd fight hell I even heard him say in interviews that Pac cant get it cause Floyd dont work with Arum. So he knows. But anyway like I said how long is the contract extension cause it shouldnt be that long and after that Haymon will buy him out or he will go to Haymon/Golden Boy

Comment

Two years....

Comment

do your homework before you make threads, bradley already signed an extension with top rank

/end thread

Comment

Idiot, he already re-signed with TR. Do your homework. Ban this poster.

Comment

If and a big if Timmy beats Pac, then it only will make Floyd cower in fear and hide in his mama's skirt all over again. So no.. He will duck Timmy if that happens lol

Comment

Working...
                    X