No announcement yet.

what is happening to khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is happening to khan

no mayweather fight and lost chance to fight alexander.

is he off the radar?

Last I heard he was out clubbin' doing the stanky leg with Nathan Cleverly Ricky Atton and David Price

Comment

he still may get the mayweather fight,,,, i think that is why we didnt see khan-alexander,,

i did hear a rumor that khan-garcia 2 was being planned for january/feb and winner would get floyd.......

khan brings too much excitement and money to be out of big fights for very long

Comment

Yeah, he's been inactive and if they are going to try to sell him vs. Floyd they're going to need him to fight someone pretty big beforehand. Khan vs. Garcia 2 makes sense in January as does a fight against The Ghost. If Khan can exact revenge on Garcia or KO The Ghost, it makes the Floyd fight more marketable. Right now, unless they take the Floyd fight to the UK, it'll be viewed as a farce. I'd still buy it, but it would be challenged to do 1 million PPV buys here in the US which doesn't make Showtime any money so I can't see them going along with it, unless Floyd is willing to only fight for 30 million and I just can't see that.

All of that said, I don't think Floyd's next opponent has been determined yet. Pac at 147 and BHop at 160 makes Floyd the most amount of money so it'll be interesting to see if Floyd and Showtime go for the money or the easy tuneup fight.

Comment

he's going on that jungle show

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            he still may get the mayweather fight,,,, i think that is why we didnt see khan-alexander,,

i did hear a rumor that khan-garcia 2 was being planned for january/feb and winner would get floyd.......

khan brings too much excitement and money to be out of big fights for very long

Khan gets brutally KO'd if they make that fight happen again, way worse than the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Khan gets brutally KO'd if they make that fight happen again, way worse than the first fight.
              Yes this is 100% correct. Khan will take the fight in a heartbeat as his heart rules his head, but the poor guy would get flown out of the arena from a GARSH..

Comment

Looking at his twitter, he's been training everyday for the last 3 months with Virgil

Not sure who he is fighting, but he's training and taking his craft seriously for a change, which is a good thing

Comment

Working...
                X