No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hits "Late Night" With Fallon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    would you wear a spandex shirt coz thats what it looks like to me...i dont work in the fashion industry or a **** but i know what is gay to wear for a man...and that my friend is a gay ass sh1rt...
    THAT's the truth, and that's the difference between Floyd and the Legends before him. Floyd is not remotely the man, Hagler, Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr were. Those guys ALL fought the best of the best, in the primes, multiple times if need be, win, lose, or draw. Those guys had machismo flowing in their veins. NOT Floyd JUNIOR. He wants the payday, not the risk. Even Oscar, Mosley and Pacquiao took the route of the legends beforementioned, because they had ballz. Floyd wants a "0" no matter what it takes. Floyd got $32M guaranteed to run from Guerrero. He won't take $75M to fight Pacquiao, who has waited more than four years and agreed to all of Mayweather demands. When you walk away from $75M, you clearly don't want to fight Manny Pacquiao because he's still too dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by cautiousghost
      Pacquiao fans are one of the worst things to happpen to boxing.
      They should be all assassinated and exterminated by anyone that knows them , its the first time in the history of mankind that all the idiots and ******s have gathered together , its would be a great service to man to do a major cull of the species .

Comment

Wow.. That shirt was a big mistake. Big.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Wow.. That shirt was a big mistake. Big.
          You sound like my grandmother talking about Elvis .

Comment

These dudes can't dress these days...

The shades is ok though

Comment

Originally posted by cautiousghost
              Pacquiao fans are one of the worst things to happpen to boxing.
              They will find anything to diss Mayweather but yet Pac is still running around with a Beatles haircut........ Or you could call it Demi Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Floyd needs to get rid of that wide goatee, that doesn't look right at all thats a wide azz goatee man. It looks weird.

Dudes trying to copy Pacquiao with the Goatee, ugly shades, and now ugly azz outfit lol

LOL I bet you that ugly azz fit probably cost Floyd a couple hundred, dude thinks name brands means you dress nice, just cause you drop a couple hundred on an outfit doesn't mean you know how to dress or it looks good.
                Oh my, copying Pacs goatee? This is just getting ridiculous. Now Pac pattened the goatee. Smh

Comment

weird outfit. Whatever happened to just a normal suit?

Comment

Have to add to the people wondering what the hell that shirt is.

Does anyone actually find Jimmy Fallon funny? He ruined almost every skit he was involved with on SNL.

Comment

Floyd trying to hide that black eye Robert Guerrero gave him.

Comment

Working...
                      X