Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Reflects on 2012, Talks 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
    WHO HAS MANNY PAC BEAT??

ERIK MORALES lost a trilogy to barrera then lost a tune up fight to a nobody zahir raheem then lost to manny pac!!!

OSCAR DE LA HOYA= Part time fighter since 2002 full time promoter weight drained and lost 3 of his last 6 fights!!!!

Ricky Fatton Hatton= drunked bar food eating out of shape fighter, Knocked out by mayweather!!!

MIGUEL COTTO= Beat down by margarito Looked terrible against clotty, Weight drained to 145lbs!! why not fight cotto at 147lbs?

so who has manny pac beat??

can you pac turds name 1 prime fighter in the last 6 years that manny pac beat??

MANNY PADDED PACQUAIO!!!!!
    Ok, now explain who Marquez has beat except this hypejob.

Comment

Nothing for Juan Manuel to achieve IMO.

He ended the rivalry in that leaves no doubts. Forget the previous 3 fights. They don't really mean much.

JMM has earned the right to do what he wants now. For me he should just go out and enjoy being with his family. He has his health, he's got the money, he's got a cushty job with ESPN in Mexico (I think) and he's just KO'd his rival in the most brutal fashion.

Thank you for finally shutting up the ******ed *******s.

Hang em up Dinamita. Thanks for the memories.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Nothing for Juan Manuel to achieve IMO.

He ended the rivalry in that leaves no doubts. Forget the previous 3 fights. They don't really mean much.

JMM has earned the right to do what he wants now. For me he should just go out and enjoy being with his family. He has his health, he's got the money, he's got a cushty job with ESPN in Mexico (I think) and he's just KO'd his rival in the most brutal fashion.

Thank you for finally shutting up the ******ed *******s.

Hang em up Dinamita. Thanks for the memories.
        He can achieve a bank balance he could only dream of last year.

Comment

Wife knows best, just retire. If he's not hurting in the $$$ department, what real reason is there to return? Fighters rarely get a fairy-tale ending like this, and especially to an 8-year rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Jmm is already a millionaire you moron so he is good with money and all he wanted was to destroy your hero and he did by ktfo pac to the moon

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              Jmm is already a millionaire you moron so he is good with money and all he wanted was to destroy your hero and he did by ktfo pac to the moon
              True but its very tempting to instead of minning 4 million shooting to 8 mill or more just for one fight!

but I would agree that if he retires i would like it more.

War Dinamita!

Comment

Better for him to stay away from boxing, he got a lucky punch, Pacman will destroy him next time, Mayweather, Dany Garcia, etc too.
                Brandon Rios is the only easy fight that he can take. Better to keep the mexicans tacos burritos happy.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
                  Better for him to stay away from boxing, he got a lucky punch, Pacman will destroy him next time, Mayweather, Dany Garcia, etc too.
                  Brandon Rios is the only easy fight that he can take. Better to keep the mexicans tacos burritos happy.
                  lucky punch ??? twice ????

pacroid destroy Marquez ??? like he did the previous 3 times ?

pacroid wants no part of Marquez.
                  would you if you got KNOCKED THE PH-UCK OUT like pacroid did ?????

Marquez 4 - 0 pacroid

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Like JMM hasn't earned his share already?

Like he isn't getting a nice pay day from that ESPN thing he's doing?

While it's not the same as getting the same from actually fighting, why risk your health

It's the perfect ending for the guys career.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
                      Lucky punch whatever dude if it was lucky funny thing pacquiao and Freddie roach couldn't find a way to stop it for four fights got news for you bro manny pacquiao will never be the same fighter real talk also don't appreciate the racist slang either I'm not Mexican but I think your comment was super inappropriate better to keep your nasty comments to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X