No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Emergency Motion is Denied, Fight Still Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Rigo's chances of getting a note worthy fight just went to shyt, and how is he not fighting if it was denied?
    rigo filed a motion to be able to proceed with the fight, thats what was denied!

Comment

Sucks. This was the best undercard fight the PPV had by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        Sucks. This was the best undercard fight the PPV had by a country mile.
        Yep! Now there is now way 70 is worth just one fight. I may stream for the first time but GBP card got my view.

Havent seen any pics or videos of Jr training. Wonder whats going on

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
          rigo filed a motion to be able to proceed with the fight, thats what was denied!
          ohhhhhh, I thought it was his manager that was denied, I just realized that it was Rigo who was denied, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Nah he wasn't getting credit for fighting Marroquin anyway,
            Can't get paid if he doesn't fight.

Comment

They shouldn't stop the guy from making a living. Put some money aside for the manager but don't cancel the whole fight.

Comment

Can't get paid if he doesn't fight.
                No, I meant he wasn't getting credit from the boxing critics (not even fans) for this fight. As in, it was a trash fight for Rigo. Im not sure if I misread your first post.

Comment

rigo by ko.Should be a easy win

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    No, I meant he wasn't getting credit from the boxing critics (not even fans) for this fight. As in, it was a trash fight for Rigo. Im not sure if I misread your first post.
                    Trash or not, the only thing available for him is this fight, Arce won't look his direction, and the other 4 guys are fighting each other.

Comment

Trash or not, the only thing available for him is this fight, Arce won't look his direction, and the other 4 guys are fighting each other.
                      Maybe. Maybe not. You can't change people's opinions here. Rigo was looking to get robbed anyway if he didn't KO Marroquin that's for sure. Time to move on to better things and get back in the ring sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                      X