Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Schaefer Push For Investigation into Peterson Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan, Schaefer Push For Investigation into Peterson Loss

Amir Khan's camp have been informed by the WBA and IBF that an appeal into the controversial points defeat by Lamont Peterson will be held in mid January.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pathetic, simply pathetic.

Comment

AWESOME this is what a good promoter does...stand up for their fighters the way fighters stand up for themselves in the ring. Everyone knows it was a total screw job, but this time they screwed a real fighter with a real fighter for a promoter. JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

Comment

now this is just sad

Comment

Wow.............

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Amir Khan's camp have been informed by the WBA and IBF that an appeal into the controversial points defeat by Lamont Peterson will be held in mid January.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Wow.............
              If i was Peterson I wouldn't even rematch Kahn unless they offer a crazy sum of money.

Comment

These guys are making khan look worse and worse...and making khan believe he should continue with all these investigations...

Comment

I like Amir, but hes sounding like hes the only one thats ever had a bad decision go against him. Whiter draw with Chavez, Mosleys gift decision in DelaHoya II, Lara falling a victim to P-Will.....i can go on and on. Amir and GBP need to take the loss and move on. RECORDS ARENT everything!!!!! It was a good fight, and yes the ref was just beyond bias and bad, but hey......thats the politics of the sport. Figured that GBP of all people should know that.

Comment

It was a close fight, but probably more people thought Peteson won than lost.
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=526455

If it isn't a Lara vs Williams type of robbery, it's not worth appealing. This is indeed pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                    X