No announcement yet.

I beg you, give me red K : the Karma war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I beg you, give me red K : the Karma war

I have been given red K a few times. Now I want more and more.

At first, I didn't like that, as I thought having green was cooler. At least, people around here go like ''oh your opinion has to be **** because you're red, while mine is good and objective cause I'm green''.

It is just like the color distinction for boys and girls. If you're a boy, you gotta want blue, and not pink. If you end up with pink being a boy, it's because you're a ****ing ***.got. I mean, you know, everything is black and white in this world. I mean, green and red. So same thing with karma : if you are red, you're a ******ed **** poster, so you gotta want green.

When I actually had a bit of green for a while (don't know how it happened, some tough and objective green K wealthy dude must have forgotten to pick the ''dislike button'' next to his comment, which comment was probably something like ''have some red K you ******ed *****''), I was acting like the other green people, feeling the great power of Karma.

Oh, here is someone saying my fighter is a bum. ''Have some red K you ******.'' ****, that dude just owned me. ''Have some red K sucker.'' Damn, how can he criticize the great X ? ''Stay red *****.''

But one day my lovely green K vanished into thin air. I became a **** red ******ed poster in an instant. The funny thing is that when I lost my green Karma, I became a green troll. It would be more logical for the troll to be red, no ? Anyway, the red accumulated in my Karma bar, and the green on my skin. And now I just can't live without red Karma. I think I have developed an addiction. I want more, and more, and more...

So lets start a red K orgy. It is no worse than the green K orgy that happens once in a while.

Sexy.
    Last edited by Tiozzo; 09-16-2010, 11:28 AM.

You have got your rep disabled you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Jaw View Post
      You have got your rep disabled you idiot.
      not anymore : Jesus has sent me a message and cleared my path : I will live my red Karma to the fullest, and pass on the message to others

thank you for the red K, Jesus will reward you in time

Comment

lmao .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yesterday you didn't care about karma........

Anyway i approve of this thread most definetely. You deserve all the red you can get for being a terrible poster.

LeCrimsonTombeur.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            lmao .
            Run you bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
              I have been given red K a few times. Now I want more and more.

At first, I didn't like that, as I thought having green was cooler. At least, people around here go like ''oh your opinion has to be **** because you're red, while mine is good and objective cause I'm green''.

It is just like the color distinction for boys and girls. If you're a boy, you gotta want blue, and not pink. If you end up with pink being a boy, it's because you're a ****ing ***.got. I mean, you know, everything is black and white in this world. I mean, green and red. So same thing with karma : if you are red, you're a ******ed **** poster, so you gotta want green.

When I actually had a bit of green for a while (don't know how it happened, some tough and objective green K wealthy dude must have forgotten to pick the ''dislike button'' next to his comment, which comment was probably something like ''have some red K you ******ed *****''), I was acting like the other green people, feeling the great power of Karma.

Oh, here is someone saying my fighter is a bum. ''Have some red K you ******.'' ****, that dude just owned me. ''Have some red K sucker.'' Damn, how can he criticize the great X ? ''Stay red *****.''

But one day my lovely green K vanished into thin air. I became a **** red ******ed poster in an instant. The funny thing is that when I lost my green Karma, I became a green troll. It would be more logical for the troll to be red, no ? Anyway, the red accumulated in my Karma bar, and the green on my skin. And now I just can't live without red Karma. I think I have developed an addiction. I want more, and more, and more...

So lets start a red K orgy. It is no worse than the green K orgy that happens once in a while.

Sexy.
              Green K, for making me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                Run you bastard!
                Epic .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Yesterday you didn't care about karma........

Anyway i approve of this thread most definetely. You deserve all the red you can get for being a terrible poster.

LeCrimsonTombeur.
                  this thread couldn't have been a successful red K orgy without you Bat, I'm glad you have shown up

now give a red K injection please, I never get enough

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    Green K, for making me laugh.
                    HOW DARE YOU !

It is not too late though, Jesus will forgive you if you give me 2 pints of red K

Comment

Working...
                    X