No announcement yet.

Anybody Agree With Dwyer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Agree With Dwyer?

Dwyer seems to be under the impression that Margarito will be pressuring Manny and keeping him at the end of his long jab. Granted Dwyer also said that Mosley vs Margarito was a mismatch in favor of el tornado de Tijuana. Anybody actually predicting Tony to win?

Dwyer has made a few mistakes recently, i.e thinking Adamek was this generations Leon Spinks.

i think Marg might wn however but its a longshot

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Dwyer has made a few mistakes recently, i.e thinking Adamek was this generations Leon Spinks.

i think Marg might wn however but its a longshot
      Dwyer is also picking Rafa Marquez over Juanma, and Mora over Mosley.

Comment

Dwyer is excellent in his predictiosn and assertions but this time he is wrong

Pac by TKO 6-8 rounds

Comment

Dwyer is money, he has onyl been wrong a few times. But idk...i guess we have to wait and see, I like how he anaylizes stuff though. Other ppl are just like..Pacquaio going to win cuz he is fast and strong!!! Dwyer gives different angles and stuff that is what I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
            Dwyer is excellent in his predictiosn and assertions but this time he is wrong

Pac by TKO 6-8 rounds
            I agree with you, brother!

Comment

Pac over Marg, Juanma over Rafa, Mora over Mosley!!

Comment

The more I think about the clash of styles and how the matchup will unfold, the more I see Margarito being able to get to and land on Pacquiao.

Margarito looked dehydrated against Mosley, so I don't take that that slower, weaker version of Margarito will be showing up.

If Margarito comes in like the version that steamrolled Cintron in the rematch and beat Cotto, he will make the fight a lot more competitive than a lot of people think.

Dwyer is good at his picks, he looks at a similar formula that I do when making picks.

Comment

Thats what im expecting from this fight. Dwyer studies fighters and knows his **** for the most part.

Comment

You have to take into account that he's GAMBLER'S ADVISORY.

So he looks to make somewhat bold predictions in order to gain money.

As has been seen he usually advises to strattle 2 different type of bets.

Comment

Working...
                    X