Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just need to cut down on these turnovers we've been having lately. We were lucky to get that W. But despite the block/charge call everyone was bitching about, the Bucks were still up and needed only one stop to win the game. They didn't get it and missed freethrows. Don't know if that was enough to desrve the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
      We just need to cut down on these turnovers we've been having lately. We were lucky to get that W. But despite the block/charge call everyone was bitching about, the Bucks were still up and needed only one stop to win the game. They didn't get it and missed freethrows. Don't know if that was enough to desrve the win.

we need Drew to stop being a 'home-court' player...he's gotta bring it on the road as well

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dans01234 View Post

do you really want me to dirty up your celtic thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            we need Drew to stop being a 'home-court' player...he's gotta bring it on the road as well
            Yeah he's been in foul trouble a little. And with Pau back there is a drop in production. I think Phil needs to portion some of his units with the second unit so we can have an inside presence when they are out there.

But Phil has cut back on the minutes of Sasha, MBenga, and Powell. For obvious reasons. But they are going to have to play more as the season progresses. My only gripe is that Shannon should get more minutes than Farmar.

Comment

do you really want me to dirty up your celtic thread?

Comment

talk to me when the finals are here and your sorry ass team is watching from home.......

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                  Yeah he's been in foul trouble a little. And with Pau back there is a drop in production. I think Phil needs to portion some of his units with the second unit so we can have an inside presence when they are out there.

But Phil has cut back on the minutes of Sasha, MBenga, and Powell. For obvious reasons. But they are going to have to play more as the season progresses. My only gripe is that Shannon should get more minutes than Farmar.
                  Drew has to find himself in the offense.....I expect a double double out of his ass every time out.....but not to worry......he will come through......mark my word!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

talk to me when the finals are here and your sorry ass team is watching from home.......
                    Haha, you guys are fun. I hope we see you in the Finals. We'll have a good time on here.

On a side note, I once had a Celtics t-shirt. On the front it said Celtics Pride. On the back where the player's name would be it said "Vin Baker Sucks" underneath was Baker's number "42" with a $ sign in front of it. Baker's contract at the time was $42 million. I love the NBA.

Anyway, I'll stop spamming this thread. Makavelli started it with his first post in the Celtics thread. Two can play that game. It's cool though. It's great cause the fans of those two franchises are the only ones that can debate on the topic of "greatest NBA franchise".

Comment

Haha, you guys are fun. I hope we see you in the Finals. We'll have a good time on here.

On a side note, I once had a Celtics t-shirt. On the front it said Celtics Pride. On the back where the player's name would be it said "Vin Baker Sucks" underneath was Baker's number "42" with a $ sign in front of it. Baker's contract at the time was $42 million. I love the NBA.

Anyway, I'll stop spamming this thread. Makavelli started it with his first post in the Celtics thread. Two can play that game. It's cool though. It's great cause the fans of those two franchises are the only ones that can debate on the topic of "greatest NBA franchise".
                      Vin Baker....now there's a name from the past.....hahahha....

It's all good dawgy....peace...

Comment

Working...
                      X