Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero, Yordan Battle To a Two-Round No-Decision

that sux...

Guerrero, Yordan Battle To a Two-Round No-Decision

At The Tank in San Jose, California, former two-time featherweight champ Robert Guerrero (23-1-1, 16 KOs) and undefeated Daud Yordan (23-0, 17 KOs) battled to a no-decision. [details]

Comment

the ghost quits due to accidental headbutt

ghost shouldve kept on fighting... hbo is not going to like this... hbo loves blood n guts

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        ghost shouldve kept on fighting
        100% agreed.

That was cowardice. He said he couldn't see, but that was bu11****. Even the referee was stunned to hear Guerrero say that.

Yordan turned out to be pretty decent. I think it caught Guerrero by surprise, and he didn't want to risk losing.

Comment

I couldn't believe what I just saw from The Ghost...this is Zab Judah-type Sh#it! Very disappointing to say the least.

Comment

yeah, i thought that he should've finished out the round and have him and his corner take a look at the eye and make a more calculated decision...... i think guerrero acted hasty, i know it was a bad cut, but, he could've looked to see if he really could've continued...

i think he felt that his opponent was tougher than expected and didn't want to fight with the impairment if he didn't have to.

at the very least he should've finished the round for the fans..........

Comment

The other guy from Indonisa, I don't remember his name, was pretty damn good and countered the ghost very well, he just held a lot which is so annoying. I think Guerrero was in for a surprise, he knew the fight was too risky to keep going and made a move to benefit his career but to me that fight was heading towards a big upset. On another note, does anyone still think Kirkland has a bad chin?

Comment

The ghost pulled a ***** move. What I dont understand is why the doctor didnt check him. The doctor didnt administer the how many figers am I holding up test.

Comment

HBO should tell him to get lost next time, Kellerman took 2-3 shots at him during the evening too lol

Comment

Guerrero basically took the easy way out... I never really was too hyped on this guy and this just adds to my ho-hum approach when he fights!

Comment

Working...
                    X