Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are fighter's expected to carry themselves like politicians ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are fighter's expected to carry themselves like politicians ?

I don't get it, in a sport where the more brutal the k.o the better why do fans feel that fighters should all be pc (politically correct) ?

This isn't a holy sports this is any thing but holy. You don't really think god gives a **** who wins a fight or what was said before and after do you ?

This is no different in MMA Rashad was labelled cocky by COCKY ass Matt Hughes and ever since then people have hated him. What's funny is he is one of the most respectful guys in the sport....(race)

Anderson Silva is probably the best to ever do it (mma) imo...and he doesn't even talk much yet people act like he is a convicted felon that sold heroin all his life.

Oh and for the Fedor nutthuggers Fedor is the Greatest but imo Anderson is the absolute best followed by either Machida or GSP. I don't count Fedor anymore his legacy is a done deal.

At the end of the day these guys are just that...guys. They arent role models because they fight for a living.

Comment

Politicians carry themselves like the self-rightous lying scumbags they are.

I hope boxers never carry themselves like politicians in that sense.

Comment

Working...
      X