Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito clowns Roach's Parkisons (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyone who still thinks Marg isn't the type of guy who would put bricks in his gloves or be affiliated with those kind of people needs to take another look. What a POS. Roach's stupid hair or glasses is one thing, but an mocking an incurable brain disorder is the kind of stuff you pay for with Karma points.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
      So anyone who still thinks Marg isn't the type of guy who would put bricks in his gloves or be affiliated with those kind of people needs to take another look. What a POS. Roach's stupid hair or glasses is one thing, but an mocking an incurable brain disorder is the kind of stuff you pay for with Karma points.
      I always thought that the man was a classless, boorish thug. Now we have solid evidence.

Comment

Makes you think he definitely cheated against Cotto, he keeps showing he is a classless person who looks like the character from Lion King named Scar. Manny should have never gave this puto a 4 million dollar pay-day and an opportunity of a life-time.

Comment

Comment

Brandon Rios is a POS and I hope he gets brutally koed by Ortiz one day.

I don't comprehend how this idiot who acts like a 10 year old can have any fans. He's ****ing ugly and tries to much to be funny. He sounds jealous of Ortiz who is more educated and respectful.

Rios is a wannabe thug like that pig Vargas and just like ODLH did to Vargas, Ortiz will brutalize him and that will be one of my best moments ever as a boxing fan

Comment

Its shocking and i agree, alot was shown from this video and making jokes of him using the plaster of paris. Margarito has really shown the person he is, karma is coming in the form of Pacquiao on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jexy55 View Post
                Its shocking and i agree, alot was shown from this video and making jokes of him using the plaster of paris. Margarito has really shown the person he is, karma is coming in the form of Pacquiao on Sat.
                I heard if the ppv is a success from yahoo news that Margaresto could make more than 6 million dollars off the Pacquiao fight. Manny made a mistake giving this cheater a payday.

Comment

I'll be posting that gif of Rios mocking Roach when he becomes a ****** due to boxing....or maybe when he gets paralyzed.

Comment

Interesting that three boxers would be mocking a guy whose condition exists because of boxing. There's a decent chance they will have the same syndrome (not disease) that Roach has. That will be justice.

Comment

Let us hope margarito gets put in a coma and gets brain damage. Then lets see how amusing it is. Also, that Rios is a c-unt. Hope he takes a brutal beating one day.

Comment

Working...
                      X