Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito clowns Roach's Parkisons (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elie Seckbach wields enormous power! Funny the powerful role of the Media that can irreversibly condemn someone by feeding us a simple gesture/action and drive people absolutely crazy for days and days and days when in context, it was probably nothing but a spurt of stupidity not intended to be taken as an actual judgement and account of what they really believe in . Who knows what is fully being said in both camps in context. I find it ridiculous how some people on here bash Elie Seckbach's unorthodox ways of reporting, label him a hack and at the same time continually roam for his daily boxing videos.

Comment

the original version

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
        LMFAO people are *****es! Most of the idiots talking **** are margarito haters anyways so who cares. You're irrelevant! Don't stand in the kitchen if you can't handle the heat! Get em tony!!!!!!
        war WAR WAR MARGARITO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PapaMo View Post
          the original version

" Thats Freddy Roach right there" LMAO.

Comment

I thought Garcia was a decent guy, I guess I was wrong.

Comment

I dont like Rios.
              I think hes an A-grade 100% *******!! And Margarito is not much better.
              Only guy in this team im cool with is Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                I dont like Rios.
                i agree Garcia is a cool guy he jokes around but are acceptable unlike stupid rios..

Comment

man seeing rios's **** pisses me off. I know its ******ed to get mad at some stupid stuff like this, but I want to see Pac fight angry and really destroy Marg now. See Rios reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    I dont like Rios.
                    Agreed.
                    But in this vid, Garcia lost my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaMo View Post
                      the original version

Thanks for posting this, I missed it. You can't blame these guys for doing this stuff in private, but on camera for everyone to see is really stupid of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X