Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Molitor vs. Jason Booth Sky Fight Night Discussion / Stream Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its terrible when the ref decides the fight, i remeber John Mcdermott getting Robbed against Tyson Fury because of the ref scoring that fight.

Comment

A lot of top domestic boxers these days are quite capable and smart fighters. However, most can't punch for cr*p.

I'm growing a bit tired of seeing fight upon fight of boxers who can't damage or hurt their opponents for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
        A lot of top domestic boxers these days are quite capable and smart fighters. However, most can't punch for cr*p.

I'm growing a bit tired of seeing fight upon fight of boxers who can't damage or hurt their opponents for ****.
        Yea, yesterdays fights were horrible and now its more of the same! in all 3 fights yesterday and today one fighter won all the rounds against the other.

I hope its not 4 boring fights in a row that would be a shame

Comment

I hope Booth gets destroyed!!! the f@gg@t is fukin an indian girl!!! WTF!!!!!!

Comment

Solid enough from Lindsay, done what he had to, he never was a KO artist (bar that massive KO of Derry Mathews, but that was a one of!)

Lindasy Simpson next, about time, ive been waiting for that for over a year!

Comment

Ok here we go Jason Booth and Steve Molitor! I got a bad feeling about this one

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Ok here we go Jason Booth and Steve Molitor! I got a bad feeling about this one
                who u rooting for?

I hope Booth can pull of an upset Burns style. Doubt it though

Comment

alright....batter UPPPPP

Comment

I want molitor to win but I dont know UK is on a roll lately.

Comment

A close round which will probably be scored for Booth.

Comment

Working...
                      X