No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant to sign with the Knicks in 2K10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Unless Kobe comes to Philly he can go **** himself.
    Exactly my thoughts on the matter

Comment

Originally posted by Red October View Post
      it's a joke.

stupid new york press keeps saying lebron , wade , bosh , blah blah blah

every week they write a story about who is coming to the knicks.

when i made that thread they printed a story saying kobe is gonna come to the knicks and so is bosh.
      yeah, most the press is probably from NY. ppl have such a hard on for that city. I don't see the big deal. the best thing about NY is the population.... which is also the worst thing. too much traffic and a bunch of sky scrapers. I don't see the big deal.

in other sports, the attraction for NY is mostly the money, but in the NBA there is a cap so nobody cares about NY in the NBA.
      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 04-01-2010, 01:00 PM.

Comment

With the way the Lakers are playing now, it is a strong possibility. If not New York, somewhere else. Phil Jackson is probably retiring and if they lose in the playoffs I can see the team breaking up. A few of the players can get big money elsewhere but took what they did to get a ring. If they lose in the playoffs the parties over!

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
          With the way the Lakers are playing now, it is a strong possibility. If not New York, somewhere else. Phil Jackson is probably retiring and if they lose in the playoffs I can see the team breaking up. A few of the players can get big money elsewhere but took what they did to get a ring. If they lose in the playoffs the parties over!
          bynum , gasol , odom and artest are all signed for 3-5 more years.

only way they can leave is if they get traded.

Comment

Working...
          X