Marco Antonio Barrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco Antonio Barrera

Marco Antonio Barrera: 65-7 (43 KO), 1989-Present

Key Wins: Agapito Sanchez, Kennedy McKinney, Erik Morales (2-1), Naseem Hamed, Johnny Tapia, Paulie Ayala, Rocky Juarez (2)

Key Losses: Junior Jones (2), Erik Morales, Manny Pacquiao (2), Juan Manuel Marquez, Amir Khan

Imagine picture-perfect technique and flawless execution delivered by a fighter with the sensibilities of a street thug- That was Marco Antonio Barrera. “The Baby Faced Assasin” became an all-time great from 122 to 130 lbs. by displaying the technique of a real craftsman with the attitude of a cold-blooded assasin. Winning was his primary drive and he rolled over most everyone who tried to get in his way.: 65-7 (43 KO), 1989-Present

Key Wins: Agapito Sanchez, Kennedy McKinney, Erik Morales (2-1), Naseem Hamed, Johnny Tapia, Paulie Ayala, Rocky Juarez (2)

Key Losses: Junior Jones (2), Erik Morales, Manny Pacquiao (2), Juan Manuel Marquez, Amir Khan

Imagine picture-perfect technique and flawless execution delivered by a fighter with the sensibilities of a street thug- That was Marco Antonio Barrera. “The Baby Faced Assasin” became an all-time great from 122 to 130 lbs. by displaying the technique of a real craftsman with the attitude of a cold-blooded assasin. Winning was his primary drive and he rolled over most everyone who tried to get in his way.

you should add that Barrera fought pacquiao who was later revealed to be a steroid user.

Comment

Legend. My favourite Mexican fighter of all time and one of my top 5 fav fighters ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        you should add that Barrera fought pacquiao who was later revealed to be a steroid user.

i could'nt say that, it's only speculation. pac this far is an atg imo

Comment

One thing alot of people don't know about this great, is that when he was a young Junior bantamweight fighting out at the Forum in Inglewood Ca., he talked alot about retiring young and finishing law school! I guess he never got around to it, but as a fan I'm glad he went on!

Comment

barrera was a badass.. he doesn't play around.. i remember him socking morales in a press conference.. who in their right mind would sucker punch el terrible?? lol..

Comment

bump...........

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Legend. My favourite Mexican fighter of all time and one of my top 5 fav fighters ever!

got to agree

wull

Comment

Working...
                X