No announcement yet.

What Are You Gonna Do About It? Toney Says To Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
    Toney must be totally obsessed with the Klitschkos. He must think about them all day and dream about them all night. It must consume him.

What he doesn't realize, is that the Klitschkos don't need him and could care less about his ranting insults.
    Holy ****ing *****..................TONEY'S an KLITHUGGER..............

Comment

toney is irrelevant in the heavyweight division..he's just trying to talk his way to a title shot cause he knows he cant earn it...the last guy he fought was a str8 up bum and he looked terrible agaisnt him..even at 217 he was flabby as ****...toneys an atg but its time to hang em up

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        I wouldn't mind seeing one of the K brothers KO Toney, that would shut his big mouth.
        toney > klitschkos
        his resume ****s on the bros combined

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          toney > klitschkos
          his resume ****s on the bros combined
          co-sign.......at middleweight to cruiserweight.......at heavyweight the klits **** on toney...

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            co-sign.......at middleweight to cruiserweight.......at heavyweight the klits **** on toney...
            toney shouldnt have ever fought above 175

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Amen. I think it's kind of sick that he is still allowed to fight. He's slurring the hell out of his words. I don't care if he's still winning- he still takes punishment along the way.
              He hardly has ever been hit... TOney doesn't slur from punishment bro, it's because of the weight gain.

Comment

Working...
              X