No announcement yet.

What Vitali should do...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Vitali should do...

... is start trash talking Valuev (assuming he most likely beats Chagaev) and his promoters like no tomorrow. He should talk him down and make him look like the scared sack of **** that he is without resorting to childish insults. Since Arreola seems to fattying around every so often and nobody will want anything to do with Dimitrenko after he beats Chambers, this fight needs to happen.

Bigfoot must be toppled.

I think Chagaev will probably beat Valuev, he's rubbish, Chagaev is quite good imo.

Comment

I remember reading something about how Don King want's a majority cut for Valuev, plus some absurd clauses. Valuev is basically a freak show belt holder that has never and will never fight anyone of conscequence. He's a side show attraction, not a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
        I remember reading something about how Don King want's a majority cut for Valuev, plus some absurd clauses. Valuev is basically a freak show belt holder that has never and will never fight anyone of conscequence. He's a side show attraction, not a fighter.
        This assessment of Valuev is spot on. Valuev's opposition is handpicked and low risk. My prediction: if Valuev gets past Chagaev expect him to face Kali Meehan, Evander Holyfield, or Fres Oquendo..

Comment

I can't wait till Valuev gets his belt taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            I can't wait till Valuev gets his belt taken.
            dont get your hopes up, they'll invent a new one for him if/when he loses. Probably the super interim in-recess nearly champion of the world or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              I think Chagaev will probably beat Valuev, he's rubbish, Chagaev is quite good imo.
              Chagaev looked horrible and slow in his last fight, he is not quite good. Their both Mediocre opponents in a weak division. And they both kind of avoided challenges. While the klitschkos fought the best in the divison, those two Valuev and Chagaev avoided the best.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                dont get your hopes up, they'll invent a new one for him if/when he loses. Probably the super interim in-recess nearly champion of the world or some ****.
                Haha, that would be tragic. He's so bad, he should to give it up himself and just leave of his own accord.

Comment

I'd like t osee Chagaev UD Valuev 2nd time, but this prolly wont happen, since Don King - Valuev's promoter. and if Vit fighs Valuev I doubt he can drop him.

Comment

Working...
                  X