No announcement yet.

Favorite seasons of Dexter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite seasons of Dexter

For me, it's the odd numbers 1,3, & 5. 2, 4, & so far six have been just soap operas. Matsuka is always amusing though, season through season.

liked season 2 - Bay Harbor Butcher story then season 4 - Trinity Killer

Comment

Best to worst: 4, 1, 2, 3, 5

Right now season 6 IMO is in between 3 and 5.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Best to worst: 4, 1, 2, 3, 5

Right now season 6 IMO is in between 3 and 5.
        Agree with this. Season 4 was just immense!

Comment

I treat all of those season like parts of my body, no favoritism. Dexter wont be as good without me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
            For me, it's the odd numbers 1,3, & 5. 2, 4, & so far six have been just soap operas. Matsuka is always amusing though, season through season.
            wtf 3 and 5 were so bad. how could you honestly like that lumen season.
            1 was great, 2 was amazing, and trinity killer season was boss - this current season is pretty bad.
            i just cant understand how anyone could like season 5 wtf

Comment

Originally posted by copelahama View Post
              wtf 3 and 5 were so bad. how could you honestly like that lumen season.
              1 was great, 2 was amazing, and trinity killer season was boss - this current season is pretty bad.
              i just cant understand how anyone could like season 5 wtf
              I think if the show finished at season 4 it would go down as one of the best shows ever, but season 5 was weak and 6 is pretty bad as well.

Comment

1 & 4 hands down. Those were intense!

Comment

Season 4 is one of the single best seasons of any kind of Television show in history.

For me it's 4,1,2,6,3,5.

Comment

6 could end up above or below 3 for me....

5 started out ok, til dexter ****ed lumen....i mean, that was just unnecessary...i was ready to overlook that if that was the only problem with the season, but the conclusion of that story just killed it for me....the villain had some interesting qualities(like being a former fattie and a manipulator who didnt even physically kill), but then in the span of 20 minutes they turned him into a boring ass psycho with no development whatsoever for his change of personality......wtf

Comment

Working...
                    X