Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith thurman interview "fight happening Feb 13 or 27 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that we've heard from Thurman, people can shut the fuk up about him ducking and hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Where did they dig him out from? Damn!!! Finally.. So why was he so shy before?
      He wasn't shy. Thurman doesn't really do interviews unless he's at a fight or something, he just happens to have not been at a fight for a couple months, that's it. I don't know why people were jumping to conclusions when Thurman has said numerous times before he would like to fight Porter.

Comment

Hopefully Walters take care of business tonight, Walters vs Uchiyama is going to be a sick fight!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Hopefully Walters take care of business tonight, Walters vs Uchiyama is going to be a sick fight!
          Walters gonna get ko'd!!! Canito is gonna spoil the party

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            He wasn't shy. Thurman doesn't really do interviews unless he's at a fight or something, he just happens to have not been at a fight for a couple months, that's it. I don't know why people were jumping to conclusions when Thurman has said numerous times before he would like to fight Porter.
            Not jumping to any conclusions, I definitely hate his silence, why? Because he is a vocal boxer, calling everyone out... That stay with boxing fans and me included, I questioned why he was silent and hoped someone can get an interview with him, I even asked if he was on holiday or something, now that he spoke we can see words from both side of the camp, hope this fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Not jumping to any conclusions, I definitely hate his silence, why? Because he is a vocal boxer, calling everyone out... That stay with boxing fans and me included, I questioned why he was silent and hoped someone can get an interview with him, I even asked if he was on holiday or something, now that he spoke we can see words from both side of the camp, hope this fight happens.
              He is vocal when he's doing interviews, he hasn't done interviews because he hasn't been at any events and he doesn't really use social media much.

He's already said he would like to fight Porter and said he has agreed to it 3 times but it hasn't come through and the problem wasn't from his end. So the idea that he didn't want the fight was ridiculous.

Anyway, I think this one is certain to happen, it's a real 50-50, can't wait.

Comment

Actions speak louder than words. Just because a guy says in an interview "I'm not afraid. I want the fight." doesn't necessarily mean it's true. Where has he been all this time? The Porters have proven that they want tough fights; they proved it when they agreed to those awful weight conditions for Broner, and they prove it when they show up to major events to try and set fights up with Danny, Thurman etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                  Actions speak louder than words. Just because a guy says in an interview "I'm not afraid. I want the fight." doesn't necessarily mean it's true. Where has he been all this time? The Porters have proven that they want tough fights; they proved it when they agreed to those awful weight conditions for Broner, and they prove it when they show up to major events to try and set fights up with Danny, Thurman etc.
                  So how do you know what Porter is saying is true? lol even when you've been proving wrong you can't admit it. You're weak and stubborn. You're just believing what you want to believe.

Comment

Is there another channel Haymon could be working on a deal with & thats whats slowing this fight down from being official? Or is the NBC deal (seems like this is a NBC fight) in need of being renewed (don't recall if that was just this year or next year too)?

Good to finally hear Thurman say something about this fight regardless.

Comment

Good..thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X