No announcement yet.

Couldn't get a loan for a vehicle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't get a loan for a vehicle

Kinda mad brah, tried to get financing for this moped scooter. I could buy a cheaper brand now but nah better off getting something a decent quality though none of the banks would loan my anything because of some student loan I had late payments on that i took out 8-9 years ago. Pretty harsh, since I actually am totally debt free now, but I will have the total cost in 3 weeks so its ok though I wanted it now so I think I'm going to lift some weights soon and beat off to calm down.

dude just get a pocket bike and call it a day.

Comment

You can Ride me, Spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
        You can Ride me, Spray.
        there you go Spray you got yourself a ride for the next three weeks all you got to do is return it with a full tank when you're done

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Kinda mad brah, tried to get financing for this moped scooter. I could buy a cheaper brand now but nah better off getting something a decent quality though none of the banks would loan my anything because of some student loan I had late payments on that i took out 8-9 years ago. Pretty harsh, since I actually am totally debt free now, but I will have the total cost in 3 weeks so its ok though I wanted it now so I think I'm going to lift some weights soon and beat off to calm down.
          Just go back to school and get MORE student loans and pay for it with the extra leftover after your costs.

I can't find the story now, but I read the other day that more and more people are going to school just to get the loan money because they have no other means of paying their bills.

It amazes me how student loans are being given away to anyone who feels like they want to go to school.

Kind of the same thing that happened with mortgages several years ago.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. And sorry about the moped.

Comment

Sounds like you're bull****ting to me. You need a bank loan for something you can afford yourself in 3 weeks?. LOL. Your totally debt free yet they turned you down a loan for a moped. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Sounds like you're bull****ting to me. You need a bank loan for something you can afford yourself in 3 weeks?. LOL. Your totally debt free yet they turned you down a loan for a moped. LOL.
              Yes that is actually where I am at now, sounds baffling its just not that much more money than I needed but I won't have all of it for until not this pay period but the next one.

Comment

Bro.

1. Go on VWvortex.com
                2. Look for a mk4 r32/gti 1.8t
                3. Be cool with me

You got the $ you can get what you want

^ that sounded wrong

Comment

That's god telling you to get a motorcycle and not a scooter

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    That's god telling you to get a motorcycle and not a scooter
                    Maybe later down the road, I need some practice with clutch control and gear shifting I haven't ridden very often and the little automatic 125cc moped is a good option for me going 22 blocks to and from work.

Comment

Working...
                    X