Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza : Brandon wasn't tested in steril environment, Elie blames Mcdonalds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza : Brandon wasn't tested in steril environment, Elie blames Mcdonalds

I don't know about you guys, but i haven't heard more lame excuse for failed drug test. This video is just pure comedy

llol at elie

Comment

He just had some herbal tea, ya digg

Comment

guilty. smh

4th test was dirty, closest to weigh in, makes sense. roidos wasnt making weight, no wonder he was taking about 154.
        i worked in a hospital, they followed protocol, suppose to transfer the specimen into that sample container to be shipped out. take a piss test for a job nd youll see them do that, they make you pour it yourself, no gloved needed.
        eating mcdonalds near wont make a difference, there was a BANNED SUBSTANCE IN THE URINE SAMPLE. THATS IT. no excuses necessary
        a diuretic & an amphetamine, ariza saying its not gna hurt his rep bc its not steroidal, cant defend this. garcia gym, fire this doofus asap

note to elie: record boxing sht without ever talking on the video, you thought roidos was gna crush pac, so its over for that now, gtfoh ydksab, thanks
        Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 12-14-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X