State your UNPOPULAR boxing opinions/bold predictions thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State your UNPOPULAR boxing opinions/bold predictions thread

Whats up

This is a thread where you guys can vent all your personal boxing opinions that are not necessarily popular opinions. Lets keep the bashing to a minimum since this is obviously there will be some shocking opinions haha.

Also make a bold prediction or two about fighters in the near future

-Pacquiao did win his fight with Bradley, but if you watch that fight again after the fifth round pac wasn't nearly as effective and a lot of his offense was neutralized by bradley. Him winning isn't as big as a robbery to me as most think.

-Any version of mike tyson loses to holyfield if he doesnt finish him before 6

-Trinidad is an atg but overrated. I think mayweather (at 36) can beat a prime trinidad.

Predictions:

Canelo loses within his next two fights

Broner loses within his next 4 fights

Rios beats pacquiao (not sure if i really believe that ha)

Originally posted by ksam911 View Post
    Whats up

This is a thread where you guys can vent all your personal boxing opinions that are not necessarily popular opinions. Lets keep the bashing to a minimum since this is obviously there will be some shocking opinions haha.

Also make a bold prediction or two about fighters in the near future

-Pacquiao did win his fight with Bradley, but if you watch that fight again after the fifth round pac wasn't nearly as effective and a lot of his offense was neutralized by bradley. Him winning isn't as big as a robbery to me as most think.

-Any version of mike tyson loses to holyfield if he doesnt finish him before 6

-Trinidad is an atg but overrated. I think mayweather (at 36) can beat a prime trinidad.

Predictions:

Canelo loses within his next two fights

Broner loses within his next 4 fights

Rios beats pacquiao (not sure if i really believe that ha)
    Maidana beats Broner

Rios KOs pacquiao

Marquez KOs Bradley

Comment

Rios kos Pac
      Hopkins kos nobody ever again
      Floyd may kos Hopkins at 160
      fury kos haye in 4
      Bradley pees his pants during the Marquez fight.

Comment

Lara would beat Alvarez.
        Haye could beat Wlad
        Leo Santa Cruz would give Rigondeaux a tough fight
        Broner will look dominant against Maidana
        Sergio Martinez will lose his next fight no matter who he fights
        Bradley is the best welterweight not named Pac or Mayweather (could be proven really really wrong here soon about this)

Comment

Margarito was paid by DLH to allow himself to be cloned and that clone was programmed to fight and purposely lose against Shane Mosley while the real Margarito hid on the Nazi Moon Base which is also ran by DLH, Bob Arum and the fat kid from Head of the Class.

Comment

^ lol

Danny Garcia would do even better against Lucas Matthysse in a rematch. Lucas would try to increase his workrate and get himself timed.

Comment

Margarito comes out of retirement because he's promised a Floyd fight, at a catchweight of course. Tony takes his tuneup and makes Floyd take a knee during their fight, at which point Elerbe runs in the ring, stands over Floyd and says, "Yes! I will!"

Ortiz releases a sex tape with Oscar.

Rios becomes a star attraction in Macau.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                ^ lol

Danny Garcia would do even better against Lucas Matthysse in a rematch. Lucas would try to increase his workrate and get himself timed.
                I don't think that's unpopular. I'd expect most people to think so. I'm a Matthysse fan, but there's a better chance that Garcia continues to improve and does better than there is that he gets no better and Matthysse wins.

Comment

Canelo didn't get shut out against Floyd (I actually gave him 4 rounds)

Floyd is going to retire undefeated.

Ward is going to KO Froch when they fight again.

Keith Thurman is going to move to San Diego.

Broner and Floyd will fight in the near future

Comment

I still think Margarito would of gave Mayweather his toughest fight since castillo.

Comment

Working...
                    X