No announcement yet.

does anyone actually use condoms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone actually use condoms?

I never used them before but I brought home a stripper the other night so I had no choice.

That **** was horrible. It's like ****ing a plastic glove. I couldn't feel anything.

If you think you have to use a condom to bang a certain chick then you should pass

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      If you think you have to use a condom to bang a certain chick then you should pass
      Ahaha he's back already.

Comment

It all depends.

Comment

I even use condoms when i jerk :wankff....never know wher my hands have been!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            I Don't know man there are a lot of strippers that are fine as hell.

Comment

i brought a box of ultra slims (no magnums of course) during my vacation and i never got to use them

the times i thought i was gonna git sum i didnt. the time when i wasnt expecting any, i smashed.

please lawd no babies, no babies, no babies!!!

Comment

I dnt like them. I like to feel the real **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  I Don't know man there are a lot of strippers that are fine as hell.
                  Yea that is true but if you get that vibe where you arnt sure maybe you should pass,using a condom is worse than jacking off

Comment

if its a lover its all okayy. if not then use condom. it all depends anyway. better to be safe. I just use condom to pro long sex and still would remove it when im about to explode.

Comment

Working...
                    X