Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko make a racist statement about Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't think there is anything at all malicious in that. I think he's referring to the reality show as a joke (which it is) and he's always felt Haye was a fraud and a joke.

Comment

he really didn't

Comment

How is that racist?

Comment

troll thread. haye is literally in the jungle as op said himself. vitali is pointing out that haye is talking trash and calling vitali out yet haye ran off to the middle of nowhere for some dumb tv show

Comment

watch this and tell me if the Klitschkos are racists: Wlad calling a black guy (Johnathon Banks) a "brotha from anotha motha":
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hIrv_G0YU

Comment

No way... Vitali is a good dude....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Then the law's changed and depending on the state you could only be considered legally white if you were only one quarter black or one eighth black..
                So the state basically tells you if your blood isn't right, no, you cannot be white or black or whatever you want to call yourself? Sounds like Nuremberg laws to me. America has a lot to learn.

Comment

Would like to think it isn't, can be construed as such though

Comment

Poor choice of words and if someone who has no idea who Vitali is read it they could reasonable take it as racist.

But given Vitali's track record(never even hinted anything racist before) I have no doubt what so ever he was referring to Haye's lack of class not about his race.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                      Poor choice of words and if someone who has no idea who Vitali is read it they could reasonable take it as racist.
                      So that means you are not allowed to use a black person's name and the word "jungle" in one sentence? **** political correctness.

Comment

Working...
                      X