No announcement yet.

North Carolina Gay Marriage Ban: Amendment 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] North Carolina Gay Marriage Ban: Amendment 1

So a couple days ago, North Carolina passed a constitutional amendment Tuesday defining marriage solely as a union between a man and a woman, becoming the latest state to effectively slam the door shut on same-sex marriages.

So when will gays be allowed to receive the same rights as the str8s? It is shameful that in 2012, we still continue to discriminate and deny rights to gays. What gays are facing now is what blacks faced for many years. It is time to remove the most evil book in history from our government

I hope all those that voted for this amendment can sleep soundly next to their hetero partner while gays sleep in solitude making your relationship that much stronger

two guys cant have a kid together. If everyone was gay, the world would end. Marriage= man & women. If gays want to be together, fine...just cant get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      two guys cant have a kid together. If everyone was gay, the world would end. Marriage= man & women. If gays want to be together, fine...just cant get married.
      So 2 guys that are married would end the world but if they're together but not married, they wont?

Comment

I agree with you completely, TS.

It's shameful that people think they have the right to tell someone who to love. Inter-racial marriages use to be illegal, could you imagine telling someone now that they cannot marry based on race?

To each their own, if they are happy and in love leave them be. Gay marriage is legal here and I am glad for them that it is.

Comment

Good on them.

I hope Chris Christie keeps turning down gay marriage here in Jersey also.

This filth will only open doors. In a few years, incest will be seen as an "ok" thing.

The whole "if it doesn't bother me, it's ok" mentality is sickening. Think about the future.

There's an on going genocide right now which most people haven't realized yet.

This will make it worst for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            Good on them.

This filth will only open doors. In a few years, incest will be seen as an "ok" thing.

The whole "if it doesn't bother me, it's ok" mentality is sickening. Think about the future.

damn right!

Comment

If two gay people want to live together, honestly thats fine by me, its not going to effect my life in any way.

I just dont see why 'marriage' is such an issue. The world 'marriage' has always been the union of a man and a woman. You can have civil unions and be in the same situation as being married, I dont get why theres so much fuss about something that is pretty much just a dispute over terminology.

And doesnt Judaism and Christianity condemn ****sexuality? Seems a little bit wacky that gay couples could get married in a church when the religon does not recognise such a union.

Comment

If you truly love some one, not being able to get married isnt going to keep you apart.

but it is going to keep you from tax and health care benifits.

so lets not worry about marraige, the us population links marriage to religion so in their minds same sex marriage is stain on religion, and theres not much thats going to change things.

the focus should be how to allow same sex relationships to apply for equal benifits as a married couple.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-10-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

wow, Great news for North Carolina.....

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Good on them.

no doubt, it's a genocide against our children and future generations .
                  When will people wake up and take a stand?

Comment

Economy, war, unemployment, poverty?

Nah...

Lets focus our efforts on preventing ****s from getting married...

Comment

Working...
                    X