No announcement yet.

My Persian Girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Persian Girlfriend

I am a European guy (atheist) with Persian (Muslim) girlfriend.

Our relationship is great and our sex life is great.

One problem that we have though, is when going on dates. (We usually pay 50-50, so one date she pays, the next date I will pay).

However I get very angry because many times we go out to nice restaurant, and I order 2 dishes. This Persian girl eats like literally 5 bites then stops and says she is "full".

Like I spend, or she spends 20$ on her meal, and she eats only like 5 bites, then is finished.

Also sometimes we buy beer at the club or lounge, and this girl drinks like half a glass of beer.

A pitcher of beer is 20$ and she basically wastes 10$ of the beer.

Basically how can I get my GF to stop wasting money on food and beer?

Not surprisingly it sounds like you don't enjoy the company of women at all.....yeah so the exploration and subsequent adventures after that are all up to you.

Comment

Also, my pics:

Last edited by Who are you?; 08-28-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Girls do that, my ex did that sometimes as well. Although she did try to catch up with me with drinking.

For me to fully assess the situation, post some pictures of her. But for now, just be happy that you have a nice relationship with someone you care about. I wish I had that. Everyone has flaws, there will always be things about a person that are annoying.

Comment

Beat her up

Comment

Not surprisingly it sounds like you don't enjoy the company of women at all.....yeah so the exploration and subsequent adventures after that are all up to you.

Comment

Comment

I am straight, only women, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                  I am straight, only women, thanks.
                  Does it bug you that every time you post your pics someone questions your sexuality?

Comment

Was there any need for the pics?

Comment

Working...
                    X